•Chapter 26•

*Warning smut ahead! Read at your own risk*

We continue to kiss before Y/n pulls away. "Jamil, I can't hold back these tensions I have building up inside of me. You have to do something." I nod my head knowing what I need to do. I pick up Y/n and carry her to my bedroom. I place her on the bed and she gets under the sheets. I closethe bedroom door and lock it, so nobody disturbs us. I get under the sheets and get on top of Y/n who's blushing madly. "Jamil I'm going to be honest with you...I'm super excited and super nervous. What if I do something wrong and you don't like it?" she says undressing. "Babe that doesn't matter. It's my first time too, so we'll learn from our mistakes." She smiles and nods. I take off my clothes, but leave my underwear on.

"Ready?" I say placing my arms on each side of her. She turns her head "Oh my god Jamil I can't do this, you're way to pretty!!" I place my hand on her bare chest to feel her heartbeat. 'Damn, she really is nervous...' I think to myself. "Listen, once we start you won't need to be nervous because we're going in step by step" I say reassuring her. "Okay okay" she says holding my hand placed on her chest. She takes a few breaths to calm herself down and then smiles "I'm ready."

I place my hands on each side of her again. Y/n shakily moves her hands to my upper body and runs them down my chest. I smile and bury my face in her neck. Y/n gasps and wraps her legs around me. I start to suck on her skin. Y/n moans lightly and I cover her mouth. "I-I'm sorry Jamil I-I can't help it." "It's okay, but Kalim is asleep remember?" I say whispering and pointing next door. Y/n nods and I continue to suck on her neck. She bites my shoulder to quiet herself and wraps her arms around my upper body digging her nails into my skin. "Y/n your skins so perfect with the marks I left you on your neck" I say smirking. She blushes and grabs my head. I sit up and move down to her lower body. Y/n bites her lip as she grabs hold of her pillow underneathher head. Her legs are squeezed together and shaking. I lift her leg and caress it in hope she would calm down. Her legs stop shaking after a few minutes and I move my hands to her womanhood. Y/n let's out a shaky breath as I slowly take off her underwear. I rub her entrance and already can tell she's soaking wet. Nervously, I move two fingers in and start pumpingthem in and out. "Y/n you'regoing to feel slight pain at first, but then it'll ease into pleasure in no time. I can assure you that much, trust me." Y/n begins to wince and make noise that don't sound too good.

After a few minutes of pumping her womanhood, she starts mewing and making lewd noises. "Damn Jamil, you really know how to make a woman feel good" she says giggling. She moans and grips her blanket. "Fuck Jamil~" she says covering her mouth. I pump my fingers faster as I kiss her forehead and caress her breasts. Soon enough, Y/n is a shaking moaning mess and dripping out of her womanhood. "Oh my god Jamil, that was the best thing I've ever done the entire time I've been here!" she says trying to climb over to me, but can't because she too sore. Instead she falls onto me and starts laughing. "Jamil you really brought me outta my comfort zone today and I want to thank you." I'm curious to see what she could possibly mean by that.

*End of chapter 26*