Chapter 1

So for the first part I just wanna say that I didn't want it to be like every other story and start out with Aries, but I also didn't want to favor any of the zodiacs either. I did something I saw from another writer named @zylistic and she would put all the names of the zodiacs into a box and she drew one out, I even have proof that I did it.

 I did something I saw from another writer named @zylistic and she would put all the names of the zodiacs into a box and she drew one out, I even have proof that I did it

So now that this is cleared up, I will get on with my story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gemini POV

Just a usual day. I woke up to Sagittarius calling me. "Yo where are you?!" Was the first thing she said.

"What do you mean where am I? You woke me up like usual," I answered in a modest tone.

"I mean its our first day of sophomore year, and you're not outside yet, where are you?" She said, "Oh no, don't tell me you forgot about the first day of school again?"

"I'll be right out," and with that I hung up the phone and got ready.

After I was ready, I walked outside with my backpack to see Sagi impatiently waiting for me. "What took so long?" She asked in an annoyed voice.

"I forgot some last minute things," I lied.

"Sure~" she said sarcastically. "So are you excited for the first day?"

I loved how she would always forgive and forget so easily. I swear if there was one person who didn't hold grudges, it would be her. She also would always know what to say. It's like she would be talking to a 5 year old and she could make small talk over PB & J interesting. "Ehh, just another boring school year to me."

She dramatically looked at me offended, "How dare you say that, it isn't 9th grade anymore, we know how the schools work." We both burst out into laughter.

We walked and talked for about five more minutes about the dumbest things until we reached the school. It was just another boring school, there was nothing special about ol' Plaxton Golden Eagles high school. When we saw our friends we walked up to them. "Leo, Aries, what up guys? How has the summer been?" I said. Sagi went up to Libra and Aquarius to greet them after the summer.

"Well my summer was plenty of fun with the ladies," Leo smirked. Aries facepalmed and I gave him a deadpanned expression. "How was yours Gem?" Aries asked.

"Oh just the usual," I said with an actual smile on my face.

"Well what is exactly the usual?" Leo asked looking confused.

"Adventures with Sagi practically 24/7 like every year," I said to try and ring a bell in that mind of his.

"Oh yeah she loves adventures," he said finally understanding. Aries just looked at him as if he were thinking what the heck.

"Ok now enough of that, how was your summer Aries?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Ehh it was alright just wished I could've hung out with you guys more that's all," he answered acting stranger than usual.

We then suddenly got interrupted by Sagi saying "You guys gonna sit there in your confusing convos all day or are we gonna find the others?"

"That's a great idea, cmon guys let's go," Aries said. He has never acted this weird or that nice to someone and it's very weird.

"Is it me or is Aries acting strange?" I whispered to Leo.

"Well it's definitely not you," he whispered back, "the guys has been acting weird since summer break."

"Well if anyone can figure it out it's us." Leo nodded.

We caught up to the others and of course the first thing we saw was Taurus being the playboy he is, flirting with all the girls. He was then stopped by Pisces who told him we were there. Of course we all greeted each other, talked about our summers, we then looked at our schedules and saw who had classes with who.

Scorpio and Libra have most of their classes together, Leo and Pisces, Cancer and Capricorn, me and Aries, Sagi and Virgo, and Aquarius and Taurus.

Aries and I headed off to class. "Ayo Aries, is there something wrong? Did something happen over the summer?"

"Nah, not really, why?" he answered. He wasn't really seeming suspicious anymore, it's like it was only around someone, a certain someone.

"No reason," I answered not trying to sound suspicious myself. Me and Aries had always gotten along well and we trusted each other so the fact that he wouldn't tell me what was going on was pretty bad. Did it have something to do with me? Did I do something wrong? Well I guess I will have to find that out another time because class about to start. I got lucky and got to sit by the only person I paid enough attention to in that class to know.

"Attention class please pay attention," Mr. Manson said. Everybody turned their attention to him. The girls seemed to like him a bit, they probably thought that he was hot because they were whispering and blushing a lot.

Soon the bell rung and the rest of the classes went by fairly fast until lunch. We all had our table where we all sat and nobody else ever sat with us. It wasn't like they didn't like us or they were afraid of us it was just, we had our table and the other kids had theirs. At one end Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn, Scorpio, Pisces, and Cancer sat. At the other end was Aries, Aquarius, Leo, Sagittarius, Libra, and I. Of course we all talked with each other but we had our temporary groups. When I say temporary I mean like sometimes we were in our groups or we were with our best friends but that's about it. Libra sat on her phone scrolling through Pinterest or instagram the whole time and Aquarius was on tIkToK (sorry I like to spell it like that). The rest of us were present with each other well, except Leo, he switched back and forth but that's about it.

Soon lunch was over and we had to go  back to class. Luckily we all had study hall so that was easy. Then Libra started texting on the group chat.

Libra: Hiii :)

Cancer: Hi Libs

Capricorn: Hey

Libra: who wants to hang out after school?
Sagi: HECK YA WE CAN PARTY 🎉

Libra: no that's not-

Gemini: YEAH IM WITH SAGI LETS PARTY 🎊
LIBRA: fine we will have a party but for the people who don't like them that much feel free to come bc it won't be that crazy
Scorpio: okay I'll come but if it gets too crazy... I'll stay 😏
Virgo: omg Scorpio stop being a pervert and I guess I'll come
Taurus: i guess I'll go since Virgo is coming
Aries: me and Leo will be there

Leo: hey!

Aries: your coming wether you want to or not
Libra: well since I know Aquarius will be there that's about everybody and Ik Cancer will make Pisces come so I guess I will see you all there. Oh and don't forget to bring your swimsuit's

And with that everybody stopped talking and got through the day. I didn't know how Libra was gonna make a party on such short notice but I knew one thing, it would be crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyy guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter it was my first real one. I know I enjoyed writing it. Sorry about the summary of the book changing so much and the wacky updating dates, tbh I'm still trying to find what will work best for my schedule. As of right now it seem like I will probably post once a week on either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Anyways vote, comment and enjoy! Sunkist out!