1 (Edited)

A bunch of people and creatures suddenly appeared in a theater, all piled on top of each other. Most of the occupants immediately got ready to fight the 'danger'.

Only to be met with a girl laughing her ass off on the stage in front of the screen. There were some other people behind her, each one looking either done with, or used to, the girls current behavior.

Once the girl finally calmed down, they were able to get a good look at her and, who they assumed, were her friends, as she introduced them all.

"Hello! My name's Evelyn, we have kidnapped you to react to your fandoms. We will only tell you if it's true or not if you ask, otherwise you're on you're own. The one on my left is Holly, on my right is Asha, beside Holly, are Spring and Summer and beside Asha are the rest of the quadruplets Fall and Winter, Fall is the one closest to Asha, Winter is farthest." Evelyn said as they observed the group.

Evelyn, who looked to be the leader of the group who had kidnapped basically everyone else their, had luminescent golden eyes, long black hair that rested just above her knees, and wore a black long sleeved hoodie and shorts shorts.

Holly had silver hair and periwinkle eyes, she was wore a periwinkle suit with a silver tie.(She liked pissing off people who were against all that.) There was words inscribed onto the back of the suit written in another language that were also in silver which translated to the group motto.
"Family is from the heart, not the blood"

Asha had brown hair with amber eyes, she wore brown pants and a long sleeved shirt the same amber color of her eyes.

The quadruplets appearances were obviously from other generations than just their parents.

Spring had Green hair and eyes, she wore a green dress.

Summer had red hair and yellow eyes, she wore an yellow shirt and red pants.(She did not care how she looked.)

Fall had orange hair and brown eyes, she wore an orange shirt with brown skirt.

Winter had white hair with warm light blue eyes, she wore light blue dress with white snowflakes.

"WAIT WHAT?!"