Prologue

I let out a sigh as I stood there, watching her. She's so graceful yet terrifying at the same time, the sad thing is... they only see the terrifying part.

"Y/n Grady, How nice to see you." Dr Wu says In an overly sarcastic tone.

"Dr. Wu, I have a question. When is Raven going to get her own enclosure?" I asked.

"she isn't" He said promptly.

"Wait, What? Why not?" I was pissed.

"Simple. Because she is too dangerous of an asset."

"But we've been training! You've seen it yourself, I can be in the same cage as her and she doesn't try to harm me in any way." I argue.

I couldn't believe this. Wu was treating a dinosaur that he made like shit because he's scared of his own creations. "Wu, She's my best friend, you can't just keep her in that tiny cage forever! Can't you see she's growing bigger everyday?"

"Which is why she needs to be contained in the lab." He interrupts. "I'll see what I can do about a bigger enclosure but if anyone finds out about her Mr. Masrani will have my head. She is to never be seen by the public, it's to dangerous."

"Thank you, Dr Wu. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Oh by the way Mrs. Grady" I turned around "Mrs. Dearing was looking for you earlier, you might want to head down to the visitors center." He said.

I nodded. "Thank you Doctor."