Palpatine vs Windu, Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin, Order 66

3rd POV

Meanwhile in a hanger Windu, Fisto and Saesee are together, and Kolar is walking just as a gunship is ready to launch Anakin walks to them, he said "Master Windu, I must talk to you" Windu turns he said "Skywalker, we just received word that Obi Wan has destroyed General grievous" He walks with Anakin "We're on our way to make sure the chancellor returns emergency power back to the senate".

Anakin shake his head he sighs said "He won't give up his power" He looks to Windu "I've just learned a terrible truth" They start to slow down "I think Chancellor Palpatine is a Sith lord" Windu looks at Anakin he turns ask "A Sith lord" Anakin nods said "Yes, the one we've been looking for" Windu ask "How do you know this" Anakin said "He knows the ways of the Force".

He turns a bit but looks back "He's been trained to use the dark side" Windu ask "Are you sure" Anakin said "Absolutely" They stare at each other Windu said "Then our worst fears have been realised" He turns "We must move quickly if the Jedi order is to survive" He walks forward with Anakin who said "Master the chancellor is very powerful".

Anakin looks forward "You'll need my help if you're going to arrest him" But Windu said "For your own good, stay out of this affair" He looks to Anakin "I sense a great deal of confusion in you, young Skywalker" Windu looks down "There is much fear that clouds your judgment" Anakin looks forward he said "I must go, master" But Windu said "No".

He stops turning to Anakin who turns to him "If what you've told me is true, you will have gained my trust" Windu walks in front of Anakin staring at him "But for now, remain here" Anakin nods slightly "Wait in the council chambers until we return" Windu moves to the Gunship that Fisto, Agen and Saesee are waiting.

Windu gets in and Anakin said "Yes, Master" The Gunship gets ready for take-off Anakin watch the doors move and the Gunship flies into the air Anakin walks forward he lower his gaze turns and leaves while the Gunship heads to the senate.

Meanwhile Padme is sitting on a couch looking down she raise her gaze suddenly frowning as R3 comes in the room he went up to Padme beeping and chirping Padme looks to him and gently place a hand on his head while Anakin sits in the Council chamber he close his eyes, Palpatine said "You do know, don't you, if the Jedi destroy me, any chance of saving her will be lost".

Anakin turn his head opening his eyes he takes a breath leaning up before exhaling looking down while Padme gets up, she walks around R3 who turns his head watching Padme walk to the window looking out to the Jedi Temple as Anakin gets up and walks to the window and looking in a direction of Padme and his apartment.

Padme stares raise her head and Anakin staring like they can see each other then Padme lowers her head R3 moves over making Padme put a hand on his head while a tear fells down from Anakin's eye turning around as C-3PO walks over to Padme who turns to him and R3 moves out of the way C-3PO bows.

A few hours later night-time arrives a hanger opens to reveal a one mand transport it opens as Anakin runs getting in activating the systems the hatch closes it hovers leaving the hanger while at the senate the doors open to reveal Windu, Fisto, Agen and Saesee walking in Palpatine turn his chair to see them.

Palpatine said "Master Windu" Windu, Fisto, Agen and Saesee all stop at the top of the stairs "I take it General grievous has been destroyed then" They stare at Palpatine "I must say you're here sooner than expected" Windu grabs his lightsaber he said "In the name of the Galatic Senate of the Republic..."

He activates his lightsaber as Fisto, Agen and Saesee grab their lightsabers activating them "...you're under arrest, Chancellor" Palpatine ask "Are you threating me, Master Jedi" Windu just said "The Senate will decide your fate" Palpatine said "I am the senate" Windu said "Not yet" Palpatine stands up and coming out of his sleeve is a lightsaber Palpatine said "It's treason then".