He's back?

★The saddest thing about★ ★betrayal is that it never★ ★comes from enemies.★

**************************

"Mom...... Dad.... Please wake up. Don't leave me...Mommm....."

Taehyung woke up shivering from his sleep.

Taehyung

These nightmares have been haunting me for the past five years.

"Taehyung, Are you okay?"

Taemin asked with frowned eyebrows indicating his worry. He has been a good friend to me and has always been by my side since five years.

"Taehyung, what was this nightmare about now? How many times have I told you that you seriously need to consult a doctor."

"Don't worry Taemin it will end soon, it will end once I get my revenge on my ex best friend",

Taehyung said smirking.

"And how are you going to do that?"

Taemin enquired.

"You'll see, Taemin."

Sparks of hatred and vengeance was visible in his eyes and that was not a pleasant sight.

Suddenly his phone rang and it lighted up his emotionless face with a faint smile. It was his brother's call, the only family he has left now.

"Hello hyung, Do you even remember your younger brother now. Oh, I get it you are so busy now why would you pay attention to your useless younger brother now," Taehyung complained.

"Didn't I call you last week? Stop acting like a drama queen!"

Namjoon replied mockingly.

"Hyung, we won't have to call each other anymore because I'm reaching there the next week."

He informed Namjoon in a serious tone.

"Taehyung, Do you really have to do this? Is the revenge really necessary?"

"What are you saying Hyung? He was the reason we lost our Eomma and Appa. Forget it, I have made the decision I will take my revenge and there is nothing you can do to stop me, Hyung."

Taehyung shouted angrily.

"Fine, fine I just warned you. I don't want you regretting the decision after it's too late. After all, he was your best friend."

Namjoon reminded.

"I won't Hyung, I wont."

Taehyung assured him.

A week later

He reached the place which was once home to him. Even though he didn't want to admit it, it felt really good to be back in the place where he spent more than half of his lifetime. But there is only one goal in his life now, To destroy the people who he once cared and to make their life miserable.

┌─────────────────

└─────────────────

└─────────────────

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤