40

someone's Pov

The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene. The just–risen sun shone softly, coming directly at those softly closed eyes making it move. Jimin opened his eyes.

Blinking a few times, his soft sleeping face frowned as the cold morning breeze hit his face making him shuffle around to find the warmth. Taking a long sigh in his sleep, he forcefully opened his eyes. His lips formed a pout the second he opened his eyes. Looking around the not so darkroom as the curtains were blowing here and there, he huffed.

Now as he was already awake, he tried to move but the arm around his waist, hugging his stomach didn't let him as, the hot breath puff of breathing hit his neck, he remained stiff. His heart was pounding like anything while his stomach felt like it would fly with the help of the butterflies inside it. For some reason, this moment felt so familiar and so magical yet so foreign to him.

"Baby peanut, are pretty small butterflies flying around you..?" Jimin innocently and carefully whispered as his wide eyes wander around little, lips still pouting.

"Butterflies maybe our baby peanut's friends bubba" Jimin swore he felt like his heart stopped working while his eyes were wide open as the familiar voice was heard just in his ear, hot breathe fanning over his neck while the little big hands of Jungkook gently crease his stomach which was little, a tiny bit bigger.

"Y–You are awake?" Jimin breathe out, closing his eyes shut wishing he was dreaming as he carefully spoke.

"Wide awake" Jungkook chuckled as he felt Jimin's nails digging at his arms. He was sure his bubba was embarrassed but to him, it was just so cute.

"You are so cruel Dracula" Jimin huffed as whined due to embarrassment.

"How so my prince?" Jungkook softly made Jimin turn around, facing him. While the younger man hurriedly hid his face at the latter's board chest, make the man release a small giggle.

"Youwerenotsupposedtolistentothem!" Jimin breathe out while Jungkook just laughed at his cuteness.

Oh, what a real beautiful morning was it for him. But, only if Jimin remembered him.

"Jimin...you know, if my heart was a canvas, every square inch would be painted over you" Jungkook softly placed his lips over the Crown head of Jimin's as he closed his eyes.

Jimin slowly detached himself from Jungkook, as he looked up to the man just find him already staring back, he looked at the sincere eyes which showed love and pain. His eyes studying all the features of the man for what? 100 times? But, he still couldn't get used to it. The small scar on the cheekbone made him look so perfect yet imperfect, proving the God looking man is also a normal human. The gentle big doe eyes which often look intimidating but whenever they landed at him, it would look so soft and full of love. Those tempting small lips which looked so delicious, he wonders how would it taste.

He doesn't remember him, their moments, how he fell for him, how were they, No. He doesn't remember but the man keeps saying I love yous to him, in different ways. Keeps making him feel special. Keep giving him new reasons to like him. How lucky he is, isn't he?

As their face was just a few inches apart, their breaths mingled together. Jimin mind once again wonders if they have shared a kiss. Internally laughing at his dumbness, he unwrapped his hands from Jungkook's hips as he raised one finger, poking the mole under Jungkook's chin,

"Jeon Jungkook–sii, was our first kiss magical?" Jungkook lips slowly formed into a smile. A smile of fondness and pain as his eyes watered. His breaths becoming heavy, he bit his lips as he kept staring at his lover, deeply.
.
.
.