introduction part 4

Shaleen malhotra as bhai/arjun bhai/arjun pratap singh rajawat age 35
1st child of digvijay. Eldest child in the rajawat family. Works in ETF. Best friend of Sameer rathore. In a live in relationship with Sakshi. Have a catch phrase samjhe yaa samjhaau.

Fahmaan khan as bhai/veer bhai/veer pratap singh rajawat 33
2nd child of digvijay. 2nd eldest child in the rajawat family. S.S.P of jhansi.In a live in relationship with Rani.

Neil bhatt as virat bhai/bhai/virat pratap singh rajawat age 30
3rd child of digvijay. 3rd eldest child in the rajawat family. S.P of jhansi. In a live in relationship with sai.

Zain imam as neil/teetu/Neil Pratap Singh rajawat age 21(when martyred)
4th child of digvijay Pratap Singh rajawat.twin of monami. Martyred army officer. Husband of martyred army officer avni.
Kaveri Priyam as Monami Singh Rajawat age 25
4th child of digvijay pratap singh rajawat.twin of neil. An ib and raw agent. Founder of blossom(brand of womens cloths, jewellery, bags and sandals.)
Ib name- Agent Lioness
Raw name- Agent laxmi
An ips officer but because of some problems she has to work as a SHO. SHO of mahilla police thaana janpad Lucknow. Best friend of karisma Singh and Siddharth ganju. Misses her mumma, chachi and brothers. Currently a cadet in parakram saf deolali and belongs to a royal family princess of jhansi. Muh boli behen of param shergill but don't know his surname calls him param bhai/bhai. Have a catch phrase tajurba kehta h humara but only when she is in police uniform and was a dancer,actress,singer, boxer, badminton player and model but because of some xyz reason left it. Loves shayri.

Rrahul sudhir as vansh pratap singh rajawat age 25(when martyred)
Son of ranvijay Pratap Singh rajawat. 5th eldest child in rajawat family. Martyred army officer. Husband of martyred army officer riddhima.

Leenesh matto as Rudra pratap singh rajawat age 20(when martyred)
5th child of digvijay Pratap Singh rajawat. 2 yrs younger than monami and Neil. Martyred army officer. Husband of bhavya.

Shaheer sheikh as bhai/abir bhai/Abir pratap singh rajawat age 24(when martyred)
1st child of Manish Pratap Singh rajawat. 7th child in rajawat family. Martyred army officer. Husband of mishti.
Mohsin khan as bhai/kittu bhai/kartik bhai/kartik Pratap Singh rajawat age 21(when martyred)
2nd child of Manish Pratap Singh rajawat. 8th child in rajawat family.Husband of naira. Father of Kairav.