✐2✎

Soon the college came to end as you came out of the college. You spotted Jungkook standing beside a tree, hands in pocket and head facing the ground watching his feet which were playing with some pebbles. "Jungkook! " You called him as he turned to you. Stopping in front of him he asked you to stay there. You waited for him there for a while.

Jungkook stopped his bike in front of you. 'Wow that's cool' you thought to yourself as you first time noticed him closely, he was looking tempting and breathtaking. "...Sit" you sit behind him "hold me tight okey" "But Why?" You question back as he replied "you will get to know"

Just as he spoke he started the bike with a jerk which made your hands automatically grab him by his waist. Internally smirking to himself, he drove off from there.

Stopping his bike in front of his house you hopped down followed by him. You both walked in. your eyes examining the whole house "wow" were the only thing that came from your mouth, he lightly chuckled.

"Do you live alone?" you asked him "Yea usually, my parents are overseas for business trips so yea i live alone" he said "same here my parents are also always overseas for their business but they sometimes come to visit me" "let's go to my room" nodding to him, he guided you to his room.

You entered his room.

"Sit here I'll come after taking shower" he said "but if you want to you can also shower" "huh?" "i mean i will use the guest room one and you can use this one" he said "but what about my clothes" "don't worry you can wear mine"

He handed you a pair of his clothes "I will go take shower" saying that he went out of the room after taking his clothes for himself as you also went into the bathroom with the clothes.

After taking shower for a good minutes Jungkook came back to his room just then the bathroom door opened as you walked out wearing a long white t-shirt which reached till your mid thigh and grey sweatpants which can easily cover your feets too.

'Omg she looks so tiny in my clothes, so cute' mentally praising you.

You saw him standing by the room door wearing his casual outfit. Black t-shirt with black sweatpants 'he is indeed handsome'.

"Let's start with the lessons," he said. You nodded to him as you both sat down on the bed. "What are you gonna teach me first?" you asked, being all excited "let's start with the simple one first, i will teach you how to kiss"

"Yes and now listen how to kiss, so first moist your lips like lick it with your tongue and peck your partner lips multiple times without backing off, tilt your head a bit and move in sync okey" he explained to you "you got that right?" he asked you but seeing your blank face he already got the answer that his words didn't even cross over your head

"Come here" he again said to you, patting the space in front of him. You crawled closer to him still maintaining a good gap between you both. "I will show you how to do it okey, just follow me and if you feel uncomfortable just let me know"

"Okay" you replied to his statement as he brought his face closer to you. "Watch my moves" he suggested.

Licking his lips first, he cupped your face with his right hand and brought his face closer. His hot breath fanning over your face makes your heart beat at a fast rate.

'Why the hell is my stomach doing judo with a monkey?' you mentally asked yourself

His eyes switched between your eyes and lips as you were sitting like a statue. "stop me anytime you want" lastly saying to you before pressing his cherry lips on your plumpy ones, pecking it slowly multiple times before tugging your bottom lips between his lips sucking them softly before parting.

"This is a kiss" he said as his lips slightly brushed over yours "you got that how to kiss?" he asked "y-yes" you replied with a light node but then cursing yourself for doing so as your both nose bobbed a little.

Your heart thumping in your cage.Your cheeks turned crimson and your ears turned red. You were literally looking like a tomato by now. "Then do the same of what i did"

He again pressed his lips on yours, eyes were closed. Following the same style that he did before, moving his lips side to side, he tilted his head for more access as you closed your eyes suddenly feeling so hot "move your lips in sync with me" he spoke in between the kiss when he noticed you being stiff.

You started to move your lips in sync with him as he felt a magical, tingling feeling in his stomach which he never felt before. Your soft lips deliciously cupping his cherry lips.

Tugging your bottom lips in between his teeth softly biting them before sucking it. Earning an airy gasp before parting away.

"This is what we call a kiss, you got how to do it, hm?" "yea," you replied, maybe understanding his words.

"You know hickies?" he suddenly asked. "No," you simply answered. "Hickies are love bites which are used to mark your partner as your and also a love symbol" "but doesn't that hurt, are we vampires that we will bite our lover" you asked as he chuckled at your statement. "No pabo, it doesn't hurt much but just a little" "come here i will show you how to give hickies hmm"

he pushes your hair back from your shoulder and places his lips on your neck. Kissing them trying to find your sweet spot. It didn't take him long to find it as a whine escaped your lips. "This is your sweet spot," he informed you.

Slowly sucking on your sweet spot earning a soft moan from you. Tugging your delicate skin in between his teeth nibbling his tongue. He pulled away after confirming the mark he gave you.

"Does it hurt?" "not much" you really don't feel a lot of pain there. You climbed off the bed as he watched your tiny figure running in the room. You looked at yourself in the mirror which was placed at the corner of the room. You lightly touched the mark which was purplish red and could be easily noticed at distance, this is how big it was.

"You learnt how to do it right" he asked as you turned to face him. "Yes," you replied. "Okay then do the same on my neck too" he bluntly said which makes you a little nervous.

Taking slow steps towards him, climbing on the bed you sat in front of him. Your hand rests against his shoulders for support, you lean in and pressed your lips on his neck.

Firstly leaving butterfly kisses and gently suck on his skin. Just then a soft moan escapes from his mouth, "that's my sweet spot" you nod to him. You softly suck on the same spot, nibbling your tongue from time to time just like him. He was continuously whispering trails of soft airy moans even if he was trying to suppress them.. your lips on his delicate skin creating canvas of it's own paint

You pulled away as you made sure you left a mark on his neck. He climbed off the bed and stood in front of the mirror to examine the mark you created on his neck.

The light purple- red mark was fabulously painted on his milky skin "you did good at your first attempt" he said as you smiled.

"That's it for today we will continue tomorrow evening after college, ok" he said breaking the silence "okay" you replied with a nod.

You collected your belongings along with your dirty clothes and were about to leave his room but stopped when he said "let's go" "where?" you confusingly asked. "I'll drop you home," he said. "Oh, no worry I will call my driver" "ok as you say".

You bid your bye with Jungkook and sat in your car's backseat as your driver started the engine on your command and drove you off to your home.

DO VOTE & COMMENT TO MARRY YOUR CRUSH. 😀
[Edited:: 2021-12-16, at 16:35 IST]