Chapter 6

Taekyung's Point Of View

It's Sunday and with Daon, we planned to meet up so that he could give me math lessons in addition to the weekly ones.

So we ended up in a cafe. Book and notebook taken out, Daon asked me to do an exercise while he went to the bathroom.

My mind wanders and I think about yesterday. It was a weird day. In fact, it was Shinwoo's behavior that was weird. I said I wouldn't care about his behavior towards me anymore, but now he was different than usual and this is the first time he's behaved like this with me.

When Daon comes back, I'm still on my mind and haven't even started my exercise.

Daon looks at me worriedly, thinking I had a problem with my math.

"What's the matter ? You have a problem ?" Daon asks me.

I shake my head.

"No."

I end up looking at Daon.

"I have to deal with something more difficult than math."

Daon looks at me again, not understanding what I'm talking about.

"Hm ?"

"Noh shinwoo is acting weird."

I start to tell him about yesterday.

**Flashback**

As every morning for several weeks, I arrive early to clean the student council room.

I walk into the room, still half asleep and yawning when I find Shinwoo in front of me, broom in hand, apparently surprised to see me there.

It's me who should be surprised. What is he doing there?

"What is happening ? Do you clean ?"

"What ?"

He throws the broom away, as if he had been caught at fault.

"It's not that."

Then he leaves quickly. I follow him with my eyes wondering what the hell is wrong with him.

I finally turn my head towards the room and open my eyes wide, stunned.

What is happening ? It's super clean.

Does he really clean the whole room ? And why did he do that?

**

The morning continues quietly, I'm a little thirsty, so I decide to go to the ATM and then I realize that I have no change with me. I sigh in disappointment and turn to leave, my head bowed as I come face to face with Shinwoo. I jump, not having seen him coming.

"You scared me."

I see him trying not to meet my gaze as he searches for something inside his uniform jacket. I watch him do it before I stare at him, suspicious.

He pulls out a can and hands it to me while avoiding my gaze. I keep staring at him, not understanding why he's acting like this.

"Drink this."

I take the can still staring at him and still trying not to meet my gaze.

"What's going on, Noh ShinWoo? Why are you giving me this?"

He's mumbling something I don't understand.

"What did you say ?"

"If you haven't heard, drop it."