(TFP) Shape Of You :: Megatronus x Gladiator! Reader

Yes this is based off of the Ed Sheeran Music Video. I thought this fits well.

The club isn't the best place to find a loverSo the bar is where I go

So the bar is where I go

Megatronus enters the gladiator practice room seeing a femme practicing in the room alone. He walked up to the femme watching her.

Me and my friends at the table doing shots
Drinking fast and then we talk slow

"Hello." He said. You looked up and gave a small smile. 

"Hello!" She said. 

"Are you new here? I never seen you here." She said. 

"Um. No, I actually have been here for awhile now." Megatronus said. 

Take my hand, stop, put Van the Man on the jukebox
And then we start to dance, and now I'm singing like

"Oh, well I'm (Y/n) who are you?" She asked. 

"I'm Megatronus!" Megatronus said. 

"Nice to meet you. Do you wanna box with me?" You asked. 

"Sure."

Girl, you know I want your love
Your love was handmade for somebody like me

The two of them practiced boxing. The great Megatronus had to admit this Femme was really great at boxing better than him but he wouldn't have admitted that. 

"You're really good, do you think you can teach me some tips?" Megatronus said. 

"Of course, come with me."

Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me

The two of you battled every day and each and every day you and Megatronus would fight each and everyday. Megatronus found out that he an upcoming battle and so you and him practiced. 

Say, boy, let's not talk too much
Grab on my waist and put that body on me

You and Megatronus did all sorts of practices and had fun, it was fun. 

Come on now, follow my lead
Come, come on now, follow my lead

One day you left a note telling Megatronus you had to leave unfortunately, this was very stressful for Megatronus. He developed feelings for you and was afraid to tell you. Before he closed the locker he found a mouth guard that was yours. He smiled and took it. 

I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do

Few days passed and Megatronus came up against a big opponent. You weren't here unfortunately to see him, the battle began and Megatronus was at every disadvantage, he felt depressed that you weren't here. Megatronus continued to fight until he fell. The referee called a win for the opposing side. 

Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body 

Megatronus laid down unconscious and in pain as he was severely injured, there was another round after Megatronus fell, so once he gets back up and is okay they began to fight. 

Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your body

Megatronus gets hit and fell down and groaned. The referee called a win for the opposing the side. Megatronus groans. 

Oh-I-oh-I-oh-I-oh-I
I'm in love with your body

Then suddenly the loud noise of a femme was heard as you came back hitting the opposing side. 

Oh-I-oh-I-oh-I-oh-I
I'm in love with your body
Oh-I-oh-I-oh-I-oh-I
I'm in love with your body
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with the shape of you

Oh-I-oh-I-oh-I-oh-II'm in love with your bodyOh-I-oh-I-oh-I-oh-II'm in love with your bodyEvery day discovering something brand newI'm in love with the shape of you