:O N E S H O T🏃‍♀️Triangle x reader🏃‍♀️

Thank you for requesting @AnnaParker0!
Keep em coming!

First Person pov.
I can't take this. This stupid bitch. If she begs to go for a wiz one more goddam time-

I swung my legs down and placed my arms on my thighs. "Hey! If you need to go, just go. It's not that hard." I yelled down at her. "I need a piss too, bit I'm waiting for you to stop messing around so I know people are asleep." I stated, walking down to her. She mentioned something about not caring, but I wasn't paying attention. There was a guard at that door. A triangle. She followed my gaze, and flipped off the guard. The guard quickly shut the flap, before opening the door. There was two guards, one with a gun.

The woman made her way inside, smirking at the guard as she did so. Just as she was about to pass the guard held out his hand. "Toilet only. Follow me." He declared. The deep voice was almost recognisable. I just don't know where from. Then suddenly Kang Sae-Byeok snuck up behind me. "I...also need the bathroom." She stated.

The whole way to the bathroom the woman would not stop pestering the guards, asking why they were so lousy to the people here. And what If a girl got her period. The guard suddenly stopped, and even though he was wearing a mask, you could still tell he was glaring at her.

P.2? :D I'm sorry this is horrible ;-;