Chapter 17.

▪︎ Isabelle's Pov ▪︎

I was so shocked. It's only been a day yet Hunter and I got along perfectly. He was like a brother I wished I always had.

"So... Xavier and you are a thing?" he asks softly with a wide smirk.

"Well, I don't know. We haven't given any of this a title yet." I say blushing.

"Oh come on. I can see through your pretty little face how much you like him." Hunter states.

"I do. I really do." I reply smiling.

"Aww." was all he said.

I told Hunter the entire story about how my parents lied to me and why I was really in Alaska with Xavier.

Things really changed. Initially, I came to Alaska to find out about my biological parents and now, I just wanna stay with Xavier for good.

"By the way, I forgot to ask... Has Xavier marked you yet?" Hunter asks, breaking the silence.

"No. I don't even know what that is" I say confused.

"It's a mark, or what they call a bite. The male werewolf bites his mate in between her shoulder and neck. After the marking process is done, then the bond grows stronger. You'll rightfully be the pack's Luna. It also allows you to feel each other's emotions and read each other's thoughts through a mind-link. The purpose of it though, is to let other male wolves know that you're marked so you must not be touched." he explains fully.

"No, Xavier hasn't marked me." I state.

"Yet." Hunter smirks as he gets up from his seat. I swear, this guy loves to smirk. Like a king of smirks.

"I'm going to my room. I wanna take a cold shower." he says and I nod.

I wonder where Xavier is because I haven't seen him all day. I look around the house for him.

I find him in his room laying on his bed.

I knock on his door. He looks up at me and smiles.

I walk over to him.

"Hi." I smile.

"Hey." he says.

"Were you in your room all day?" I ask.

"Yes and were you with Hunter all day?" he asks sarcastically already knowing the answer.

"Yes."

"Exactly." he sighs.

"Are you jealous?" I ask with a smirk.

"No." he groans.

"Yes you are." I say.

"No I'm not."

I poke him playfully in his tummy and he laughs.

"Fine, I am jealous." he admits.

"Aww. Poor thing." I say dramatically.

He pulls me onto the bed and tickles me. I swear, I am the most ticklish person ever.

"Stop Xavier!" I yell.

He tickles my weak spot and I laugh harder.

"Xavier, pleaseee!" I scream.

He stops finally and gives me a slight smirk.

"Where's Hunter now?" he asks.

"He went to take a shower." I state.

"And you didn't want to join him?" he asks sarcastically.

"Xavier!" I yell.

"I'm just asking." he says.