CHAPTER 5🙄

A few days later, in the night, Zhao Nanshu was not at home, and Xia Tingwan received a call from his agent Zhou Yang.
During this time, he has been deliberately avoiding Zhou Yang, and the phone and WeChat often do not want to return, but this is not always a solution.
"Late in the evening, have you been okay lately?"

Although it was a concern, Zhou Yang's tone was very light, and it was more or less with a bit of a greeting meaning of official business.
Although Xia Tingwan and Zhou Yang cooperated for many years, their relationship was far from being close to Zhao Nanshu, but Zhou Yang was introduced to Xia Tingwan by Xu
Zhe Xu 

Zhe said to Xia Tingwan at that time, Zhou Yang is a person who has temper and ability, and listening to him will not make you suffer a big loss.
Xia Tingwan trusted Xu Zhe, so he also trusted Zhou Yang. It's just that he is a sensitive person, and he has always understood that in fact, Zhou Yang does not appreciate him much from a private point of view, so the two have not been close.
Zhou Yang is harsh and strong, and he really likes the star who tries to obey, not his uncontrollable and willful.

In the early years, when he was at his most popular, it was indeed the most dazzling brand in Zhou Yang's hand, but after getting married, he himself relaxed about his career, made some unwise decisions, and there were several negative news, and Zhou Yang's relationship with him became increasingly cold.
Zhou Yang is a bit like Su Yan in some ways for Xia Tingwan, they are all older and more powerful men, but Su Yan is deeper and more introverted, while Zhou Yang is sharp and sharp.
Xia Tingwan had respect for Zhou Yang and was somewhat in awe.
<

"okay."
Xia Tingwan knew that Zhou Yang had called mostly to talk about work, but he was not interested, so he did not introduce it to the conversation.
"The hospital called me and said you didn't do a scar repair this week, what's going on?"
Although Zhou Yang's tone still did not change, Xia Tingwan immediately noticed that he was not happy in his heart, he was silent for a while, and finally he honestly explained: "These days are really in a bad mood, I don't want to go out, so I didn't go."

After his car accident, Su Yan arranged him in Ren'ai Hospital, mainly dealing with fractures and multiple contusions on his body, as well as nursing care afterwards, and everything else was still in the back.
However, when Zhou Yang looked at Xia Tingwan's face at that time, he immediately booked him a laser scar repair course for the first time, and then basically asked Xia Ting to go back once a month.
As an agent, Zhou Yang's most concerned is of course Xia Tingwan's appearance, in the past few months, every time he talks to Xia Tingwan on the phone, he has to ask about the progress of scar recovery.

At this time, hearing Xia Tingwan's answer, Zhou Yang obviously couldn't suppress his anger: "Tingwan, I understand the problems you face emotionally, but you can't do
this. I broke up with Mr. Sue, but your life goes on. Your face is not only about your appearance, it is also your rice bowl, do you understand? Even if you go on time for every course of treatment and pay attention to your diet, the scar is doomed to disappear completely - how much it can fade, how much you can cover with cosmetics, whether it can be taken on camera can make the audience accept it, it depends on the fate. This matter is a devastating blow to any star, God only leaves you with a little space for yourself to work hard, you don't even know how to cherish? Do you feel you deserve yourself?
Zhou Yang rarely said such an unkind word, and Xia Tingwan just held the phone and listened, feeling fidgety.

"Also, in the past few months, first drunk driving, then divorce, the news around you has not been half positive, you look - look at what those weekly magazines and public accounts have written, see what public opinion about you has become." I asked you how do you plan to respond, you don't reply to WeChat, how long can you hide from me? Although I sent a public relations article on the matter of drunk driving, but you will attend the event later, a reporter asked you, what do you want to reply? How are you going to apologize to the public? Don't you even think about these questions? Or are you actually planning to quit the entertainment industry indefinitely?