first meeting (2.)

Y/n's pov

When we were in that cafe , and just talked we heard the door open .
We looked at that door and we saw someone there who we didn't expect to see  there......

Tom's pov

Haz and I decided to go around city  when we had time before  the comic con .
Whan we saw  a small cofe.
"what would you say if we went to see this cafe?"I said to Harrison.
Haz looked at me and said
"Yeah, why not " And we go in .
the first thing I noticed was her...

Back to Y/n's pov

"I-it's Tom Holland?"Luci said as she look back at me.

"Yes , yes I think so..."I said 

"OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HE IS HERE ! she she whisper-yell at me.

" I can't believe it either" I said honestly .
I don't know why but we felt like someone was looking at me, i looked at how TOM HOLLAND was looking at ME?!

Tom's pov

Oh...  she noticed me looking at her.I looked straight into her beautiful y/e/c(your eyes colour) eyes  'Quick Tom, look somewhere else so it's not weird! ' I said to my self .

"ok come haz let's pick some table" I said .And I and haz go sit . one of the waitresses came to our table and said

"so what will it be, gentlemen's?"
Harrison and I ordered two tea's and some dessert .

 "so what will it be, gentlemen's?" Harrison and I ordered two tea's and some dessert

The tea ^

And dessert ^    We started talking and eating

And dessert ^

We started talking and eating .And sometimes I looked at her and saw them got out of the table and getting ready to leave. I were a little sad , but still hoping to see her again. And I was right...

Autor's note
-------------------
ok i know it's another short part but i really didn't have any idea 😅so .....I'm sorry (if u have any like ANY idea pls write down in the comments and don't forget vote for my story ❤!
xoxo. ɀꪮꫀ😇
(326 WORDS)