Introduction

"Leila, your mind will be flying high, Everything will be alright."

Leila Jane Lasso, a twenty-three-year-old young woman from Kansas, goes to stay with her uncle, famous UK football coach, Ted Lasso, soon after hearing of his divorce in hopes of helping the man feel less alone in the world

Follow Leila as she manages a culture change, learns the beauty of football outside of America, goes through new experiences, supports her uncle through his struggles, opens up about her own issues, makes new friends, remembers the importance of empathy towards others, and learns to fully love herself.

Info From the author:
This story will take place right before season 2 with some flashbacks from season 1. There might be some filler chapters in between episodes along with in-between seasons 2 and 3. Some things might be slightly AU, but I will be trying to stick to the main storylines. This story originally was going to start in mid-season 2, but I decided to change things up. I hope you enjoy!

Brief dedication:
To Maria G, who introduced me to this show in which I am now hooked, line, and sunk into.
Becky and Maria, who gave me the idea and encouragement to make this story.
And to both these two, Maria H and all of the other people in my life who support all of my endeavors.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own The rights to Ted Lasso. Just the character Leila. This story is for pure enjoyment for my friends and I. I just want to share the fun ideas I have.

PS, 

To Team Lasso,

 I'm free if you'd like some help in the writing room, or behind the scenes. Whatever. HMU.