chapter one: severus Tobias Snape Jr

Dumbledore had been reading pushing up his half moon speckles.  Suddenly a burst of light then a lanky black long hair green eyes staring at Dumbledore.  Professor Dumbledore stood up from behind his desk looking at the little boy who stood there quietly.  " my boy want a lemon drop? Smiled Dumbledore.  " no. Replied Snape jr.sarcast8cally.  " you remind me of Mr Snape.  You look very much alike except for your eyes are same as miss Evans.  What is your name my boy? Asked Dumbledore.  Severus  Tobias Snape jr.  I am from the future to warn you  about  the horuxes the dark lord intends to make.  In my time-line you put on the gaunt ring which was horux and it killed you.  Replied Snape jr.  So far he has made two or three horuxes.  His diary, raven laws diadem and Nagini his pet snake.  Replied Snape jr.  My parents are lily Evans and severus Snape.  In my time line my mother married James Potter my father's bully.  My mother didn't know she was pregnant at first.  She had no idea was the father was James potter's or Severus Snape's. If she marries Potter my whole existence which I would no longer exist. Replied Snape jr. While Dumbledore was in his office speaking to the future son of severus Snape and lily Evans son.  " lils, I  want to say something to you.  Snape's cheeks turned pink.  " I love you. I always have.  Replied Snape.  Truthfully I love you too.  Replied lily.  " make love to me Sev. Cooed lily.  " make me yours severus forever.  Said lily.  " as you wish  lily. Smiled Snape.  Lily and severus made love under the tree near the black lake.  Lily didn't bother with the thought of birth control.  It was so fast brought up my sudden desire.  The next morning lily was bending over a toilet throwing up for two weeks.  "Lily you don't look well.  You  should see madam pomfrey.  I am fine Mary.  No you are not fine.  Two weeks throwing up.  I think you might need to get a pregnancy test, replied Mary Mcdonald.  Throwing up is one of the symptoms of pregnancy. Replied Mcdonald.  Your right Mary.  Sighed lily. 
Do you know who is the father if you are pregnant? Asked Mcdonald.  Two men.  Either James Potter or my best friend Severus Snape.  Down in the slytherin common room severus looked more paler than usual.  He had been throwing up.  Lucius gave severus a quizacal look.  " Seriously severus you look unwell my friend.  Replied Lucius.  " what is wrong severus? Asked Lucius.  It's  complicated Lucius.  I love someone.  Sighed Snape.  Ah, you fancy someone!" Laughed Lucius.  What's her name severus? Asked Lucius.  " you be mad at me if I told you she's not a pureblood. Sighed Snape.  By the look at you had more than just only snogging session. Replied Lucius.  Yes,I did. Replied Snape.  Is she a slytherin? Asked Lucius.  " no, a gryffindor.  Sighed Snape.  She's very beautiful in very way.  Replied Snape.  " as long she isn't a mudblood severus. Snape stood up advanced towards his friend. She's mudblood I take it? Asked Lucius disgusted.," HOW CAN YOU STOOP THAT LOW TO LOVE A MUDBLOOD? Demanded Lucius angrily.  HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY BEST FRIEND LILY? Yelling Snape.  AH,LILY EVANS.  Said Lucius coldly.  She's the one who you shagged and snogging? Demanded Lucius.  Would you be not too happy about someone insulting narcissa Lucius? Asked Snape.  No I wouldn't be happy.  Said Lucius.  I am sorry severus.  You make a valid point old friend.  You can't help who you fall in love with.  Sighed Lucius.  I gotta admit Evans is a brilliant and beautiful woman.  Don't tell narcissa I said that otherwise she would hex my balls off. " Seriously, at least lily's loyal.  Most of all the slytherins girls are sluts except narcissa of course.  She's a good woman and completely loyal to you. Replied Snape.  Your right.  Most of the slytherins girls are sluts especially Bellatrix black.  Replied Lucius.  Nasty evil to the core Bellatrix. She tried to seduce me.  She tried to give me a blow job. Replied Lucius.  Now she's with lastrange.  Replied Lucius.  Only a desperate fool would want her. Replied Snape.  You are completely right about that.  Replied Lucius.  Mr. Snape the headmaster wants to see you in his office now.  Replied slughorn.  Professor McGonagall went to the common room to find lily.  Miss Evans the headmaster is requesting to meet with you now.  Replied McGonagall.  McGonagall and slughorn excorted their students to Dumbledore's office.  " lemon drop.  Replied McGonagall.  The stone gargoyle moved aside to allowing professor McGonagall and professor slughorn followed by lily and severus.  A little boy sitting down.  " we have a thing to discuss about you and miss Evans.  Replied Dumbledore.  This boy is from the future.  Replied Dumbledore.  If you take notice he looks like you both.  Replied Dumbledore.  What is your name? Asked Snape. My name is severus Tobias Snape jr. Replied Snape jr.  Mum. Severus Snape jr  smiled at lily.  Then he looked at severus Snape.  Hi dad. Replied severus Snape jr.  Apparently in the future you two have a son together.  Replied Dumbledore.  How did you get here? Asked Snape Sr.  Time turner. Replied Snape jr.sarcast8cally.  Ha..he even got your sense of humor as well. Replied Dumbledore.  In my time-line you marry James Potter.  Your pregnant but,  we're not sure about who was the father.  Either James Potter or Severus Snape's child.  Replied Snape jr.  "If you take notice I'm not Potter's child.  The dunderhead. Replied Snape jr.  Lily put her hands on her stomach.  Severus's and her child.  Lily smiled to herself.  What house did you get sorted in? Asked Snape.  Slytherin dad. At first the sorting hat was considering gryffindor.  Replied Snape jr.  The dark lord is planning on to make a army of inferi.  Replied Snape jr.  There's a prophecy that concerns to me, my mum and my dad. He intends to kill me, my mum and dad. Replied Snape jr.  Tom has never able to understand love or anything else.  His father was a muggle by the name of Tom riddle.  Metrope gaunt being Tom's mother fell in love with her sons father.  Tom can't understand love do too he was conceived under a love potions. Replied Dumbledore.  I assume that were His hatred for muggles has came from. Replied Dumbledore.  Your head boy and head girl your belongings are been moved to the head girl/head boy quarters.  Severus jr is going to reside with you two.  Replied Dumbledore.  We must keep this to ourselves.  Severus jr. What is your best subject in your time line? Asked Dumbledore.  Potions like my dad of course.  Replied Snape jr.  Severus smiled at his future son proudly.  " where you going Sevellius? Demanded Sirius.  Snape jr turned around quickly casting a non verbal spell.  James potter's eyes narrowed to see a boy who resembles to Snape.  I see you met the dunderheads. The maulders.  James Potter and his sidekick black.  Replied Snape.  That boy has lily's eyes.  Color and shape.  Replied James.  Lily did the counter curse to the spell on Sirius.   " I SUGGEST YOU STOP BULLYING MY FATHER!" Growled Snape jr.  Potter and black you better watch your arses. Shouted Snape jr.  Lily opening the door with the flick of her wand.  Mum Potter in my time-line is going to ask you to marry him. You must say no or otherwise I will no longer exist.  Replied Snape jr.  Don't worry son I refuse to marry a git like him.