✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛✨

Genya was ready for a fight. But there was one problem, he didn't have any demon blood to eat. Or so he thought, he forgot that there was a demon right next to him. "Hey nezuko" genya whispered nezuko tilled her head "can you come over her for a second" genya continued the demon girl did as he said and scooted over to him. 

"Nezuko hold out your arm" genya asked and nezuko did as he pleased. She held out her skinny pale arm and looked up at him. "Nezuko this only going to hurt for a second" as soon as genya said that he took out her blade and cut her arm with. Nezuko whined in pain. Genya then licked the blood off her arm clean. Genya could already feel the affects coming in and jumped out of the sliding with his gun lock and loaded.

Nezuko watched as genya went to town on the weak demons out side. By genya only drinking a few drops of nezuko's blood he felt he ate an entire demon. The young demon girl watched genya's eyes whites turn a thick shade of black. But the one thing she didn't like was his gun. The noise of his gun shooting bullets was deafening.

Nezuko wanted to help genya so she crawled out of the door and suck up genya. The demon slayer looked to his side and saw the beautiful nezuko fighting by his side. The two slayed demons through out the night this was a sort of bounding for the two kids...in their own special way. To genya nezuko looked so cute and elegant when killing demons even when she was kicking their heads off. He was staring to get a crush.

Soon the demon and the half demon where finally done killing the giant pack of demons and genya's demon powers where warring off. His eye white's turned back to their normal color and nezuko had  collapsed and was now in her child form asleep on the ground. 

Genya looked down at her with a smile and sad eyes. Genya scooped up the demon girl and set her back inside. Genya looked up at the full sparking moon and thought "nezuko looks more beautiful than the moon" as he demon slayer looked up at the moon he thought of an idea. Nezuko always rips and ruins her kimono and obi then sews it back up all over again. It was settled Genya is getting nezuko a new kimono.