5

dear james potter,

it has been a week since i've last written, a lot of stuff has been going on.

for starters, i'm a death eater now.

surprising, i know, right?

anyways, i know now that we're on different sides of this war, i guess this means we could never be together ever again.

you know, i'd always hoped that one day we would be together, but with the way my  brother is with that moony fellow, i've pretty much lost hope.

severus suspects i have a thing for you, which could potentially put your family and you in danger, which is why i've been pretty snotty recently. i'm just trying to get you away from me so severus doesn't tell voldemort anything.

oh yeah, all of slytherin decided to become death eaters, by the way. except for my cousin andromeda, she decided to fall in love with a hufflepuff. good for her.

i've made some mistakes, that's alright, it's okay. i thought i was in love, but i guess i was just in pain. what we had was — and still is — slowly tearing me to pieces and all i want is to slap the shit out of you for being such an asshole.

ah, but you know i wouldn't. technically, i probably couldn't.

anyways, it's getting quite late so i'll finish this letter by saying this;

i miss you, and i hope that you're okay.

love,
R.A.B.