chapter 6

(iziku's POV) 

I was walking around and apparently I had a girlfriend!?! Her name is himiko toga ( totally not me forgetting how to spell her name) She was walking around with her hands on my arm. I was introduced to tenko, twice, dabi, Mr. Compress, Chisei, and more. ( me not forgetting everyone in the LOCH (League of crackheads) or LOV. 

*back at UA* 

kazuki bakugo's POV 

Why did the dam nerd have to go I don't believe it. 

"problem children settle down." Mr. Aziwa told the class even though the class room was so quiet you could hear a mouse fart. 

"any news on deku-kun." ugggh round face is anoyying but she does have a point.

"We should be looking for mydoria not sitting here in class sesei." Even Four eyes!?! But I still agree. 

"yeah why are we not looking for the damn nerd." Every one was taken aback at my words.

"that was the first thing you said ever since midobro was kidnapped that's so manly." UGGGH typical shitty hair.

"We have a team of pro heroes on the way to try to bring him back and that brings me to an announcement if anyone knows anything about problem child" (have no idea why he calls him that) "and speaking of that i'm one of them so there is no class today. You are all dismissed." azaiwa told the class and then the class left 1-A.

"FUCK THIS SHIT IM FINDING THE DAMN NERD EVEN IF HE WANTS ME TO OR NOT WHO IS WITH ME!" At once almost everyone except Ida said YEAH!

Sorry for not posting much.

BAII MAI CUITIES!!!