The truth and telling Ron and Hermione.

The library was empty. Two days had passed since their chat with Sirius, and the two were sitting in the library trying to come up with ways to get the twins to confess. "Should we just ask them?" I suggested. "I don't think so. What if we put a glass filled with blood in front of the two when were alone? It would be a form of telling them we know," Harry said. "That would work," I told him thoughtfully. I slammed the book that was in front of me closed. "Ugh, I can't find anything on the Prewett or Black bloodline at all! Well, nothing helpful that is," I added. "We could question the twins?" Harry suggested. "You know, you're much more creative than we give you credit for," I told him. He blushed. "Shall we activate the plan today?" I asked. He nodded. "In one hour, we'll corner the twins. I found this room the other day that changes into anything you want it to be. I'll be waiting inside with a glass of blood. You just lure them in. Try and keep control, ok?" "I will," I promised. 

One hour later, I was sitting in the corner of the Gryffindor common room. The twins were talking to Lee Jordan about something, and were laughing. I shut the book I had been reading, and walked over to them. "Hey Lee, mind if I steal the twins for a little bit?" I asked. "Sure," He said. The twins followed me out of the Gryffindor common room. We were almost to the Room of Requirement when they stopped me. "What do you want?" George asked, suspicious. "Just follow me," I told them. They shared a glance, before following me into the room. With a flick of my wand, the doors were locked. The smell of fresh blood sent a wave of shock over me. I really needed to feed soon. The blood may smell good, but I probably could go for a little longer. Harry walked over to us. Harry, the twins and my eyes were blood red. In the center of the room sat a big table. And on the table were two huge glasses filled with what I could only assume was blood. Fred and George shared another look. "What do you want? What do you know?" Fred asked. "We want to know the truth, that's what," I told them. Fred paused. "I'm presuming that you have two glasses of blood out to test us?" We nodded. "So then you know about George and I being vampires." "Yes." "However, Fred and I hunt. It's a little interesting that we found some blood bags in the garbage." My eyes widened. "So you two are also vampires. I'm presuming it wasn't a rock at the Quidditch World Cup?" I nodded. "We can sit down, you know?" I said. "Oh. Ok," the twins said, and sat down. Harry and I followed suit. Two more glasses appeared, and I plucked one from the middle of the table and began to drink it. "What do you know about the Prewetts?" I asked them. "Well, we know that there was this curse. Apparently, Frederick and Gideon Prewett had a run in with some particularly nasty vampires. They were given the choice of taking the bite, or having every single twin in the family become vampires. You can see which one they chose," Fred concluded. "That's selfish," Harry remarked. "It is," Fred agreed. "But how come you two are aging?" Harry asked. "Any vampire, regardless what blood type stops aging once they reach seventeen," George answered. "Good to know," I muttered. "Did Molly know?" "I don't believe so," Fred said. Just then, we heard someone banging on the door. "FRED, GEORGE IT WORKED!" Lee Jordan screamed. The twins looked at us, unsure of what to do. "Go," I told them firmly. They nodded, and left the dark room. I finished off my drink, and set the cup down again. "Any idea what that was about?" I asked, motioning towards the door. "Dunno, but we might want to watch what we take from the twins from now on."

Harry and I were in the Great Hall, eating dinner and chatting about just how much homework we have. Just then, Ron and Hermione sat down beside me, their fingers intertwined. "Are y'all a couple yet?" I asked. Hermione paused, and then nodded. I let out a high pitched squeal, causing people to stare at me. "What? No one asked you to look," I told them. The onlookers went back to talking among themselves. Lavender Brown looked very annoyed. "Ignore her," I told Hermione when I noticed her glaring at Lavender. She nodded. "What do you want to do?" I asked her. "Maybe we could hang out, just the four of us. Since we've been back, you've always been with Harry and I've always been with Ron," She said while biting into a strawberry. "We could do that," I told her. "What about the common room, one am? No one will be down there," I told her. "That would work," She said thoughtfully. "Well, I'll be off. I have some homework I need to do," I said to all three of them, interrupting Harry and Ron's conversation on Quidditch. "Alright," They said, and went back to talking.

I flipped the pages in my book, emerging myself into a fictional world. I had completed all of my homework, so I was reading. It was almost one am. I sighed, and flipped another page. What could the task be? I hadn't given a thought to what we would have to face. I saw something shoot fire into the air outside in the forbidden forest, and it hit me like a freight train. Dragons. We would have to face a friggin dragon. I heard footsteps, and the portrait hole opened up. Harry walked inside. "Any idea where the other two are?" He asked me, chucking the invisibility cloak onto the couch, and sat down beside me. "Not a clue in the world. Listen, I figured out what it is. We have to face a-" "Dragon," He said, finishing the sentence for me. Just then, I heard footsteps and Ron and Hermione came down from the boys dormitory. And they both looked like they went to hell and back. "Did you do what I think you did?" I asked them, my hand over my mouth. Hermione's eyes moved back and forth like they did when she was thinking. "Did we do wha- OH MY GOD GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER SCARLET!" She shrieked ,and chucked a pillow at me. "You better be glad I cast a silencing charm down here earlier," I told her. "And for your information, we were kissing and were interrupted by a very annoyed Fred," She told me. "Anyways, what do you know about the twins Ron?" I asked him. Harry gave me a look that blatantly said 'what the hell'. "What are you talking about?" Ron said suspiciously, and Hermione tensed up. The simple factor on how he said it told me he knew what they were. "I was simply wondering if you knew about the twins being vampires," I said. Harry slapped his face. "Ho- How did you find out?" Ron said. It was now or never. "Ron, any vampire can find another of its kind."