Tokoyami x F! Reader (L)

IF YOU DONT LIKE SMUT PLEASE LEAVE RIGHT NOW!

Readers P.O.V

You and Tokoyami have grown to be very close friends since the beginning of school when you two first met.

So close, you spend every minute together, literally. When reading, studying, homework, even sharing snacks. It has become to a point that its so comfortable and just feels right.

Today you both were watching a movie in his dorm room, lights lightly dimmed and snacks at hand, sitting on his bed side to side against the bed frame.

"Hey Toko.. What another apple slice?" I asked lifting the apple piece for him to grab, but not taking my eyes off the screen.

"No I'm good, thank you" He said and softly pushed the apple slice back. I blinked 3 times hard not believing what he said. I then turned to the side to look at him.

"You're good? You only had 3 pieces and you love these.." I asked wondering if something was bothering him.

"Its okay.. we still have 45 more minutes with the movie.. I'll eat them later" He said reassuring me. I puckered my lips and strained my eyes not believing him.

"Want me to give it to you?" I said as I wiggled it slightly in front of me, he simply just looked at the piece and then at me, crossing his arms he turned his eyes back to the movie. Surprised by his reaction I put down the slice and started to poke his sides.

"Y/n no stop that.. You know I'm ticklish" He said grabbing my wrist.

"I know, that's why I'm doing it.." I said as I raised my other hand to poke him again, only to have him grab my wrist again and push me back to the bed, making me lay on my back and have him hovering me while still holding tightly both my arms above my head.

"Haha ok ok.. You got me. I'll stop" I said and tried to get up, but Tokoyami made his hold slightly tighter.

"Uh.. Toko, you can let go now.." I said looking at him confused.

"I don't feel like doing that." He said, making me look at him with wide eyes.

"Excuse me?" I asked, getting nervous.

"I won't let go of you" He said and got his face closer to mine, making me swallow hard.

"Toko.. why are you doing this?" I asked, hoping he would say he reciprocates the same feelings.

"You just look so cute like this under my hold.." He said getting closer to me, I could feel his breath against my neck. He thinks I'm cute? I released a soft breathy moan, this making him come back up an look at me straight in the eyes.

"I want to hear more of those.. Only if you allow me." He said. I couldn't form words and simply nod as I swallowed hard one more time.

"Speak!" He said with his deep voice as his grip gets slightly tighter around my wrists.