Work and events - prolonged

You yawned, very tired but you had to continue this homework that was assigned to you. You didn't want to get bad grades but you honestly didn't care for the work.

You already did some of the harder parts and now you only have to finish up the more easier bits which in reality were really hard still but you prevail because you simply have to. You once heard a young teen say something similar of having to take care of this girl named [######] by complete choice and yet she was mocked. You really didn't like [######], She has been a real brat. You honestly couldn't imagine forgiving her, heck it ain't your place to forgive her.

She had done nothing to you but still she get on your nerves when she treats this light blonde girl like she's nothing but a scape goat which she was well about the scape goat part but you couldn't stand for that yet you don't stand up for what's right well in a loud matter. You weren't one for being loud in fact you hated how life is at times but you were still thankful for it since it gives you entertainment.

You couldn't give sound up even if it meant losing something like eye sight. You loved the music that played in the morning, it gets everyone up in a calm matter well if they had a radio of course.

You randomly got up, fatigued. You groan. "Not now... I can't go to sleep, I need to finish this..." You say, moments later you lamely laughed, quietly and fell on your bed. You breathe in and out, and had soon quickly fell asleep due to exhaustion and the semi stress inducing day.

- in the morning -

You feel as if this was not going to be a nice day but you did the chores and everything needed before cooking breakfast. You grab some eggs out of the basket from the fridge along with some bacon since mom was is asleep you decided to cook. You're dad left when you were young so you didn't really know him.

Once you were done with cooking, you placed the food on a wooden breakfast tray which is the only thing that exists. You have no idea why you called it a wooden breakfast tray, there is nothing to differentiate between breakfast trays since there's only the wooden one.

Once you were done with confusing yourself you went to your mom's room and woke her up in a calm matter. "Mother... Mom... It's time to wake up... I cooked you breakfast and it's sun rise..." You smiled while your mom stirred and the rooster did it's norm. "How do you always wake up before me, heh... I am supposed to be doing that.. I am supposed to be the one making you breakfast" she chuckled, a tad bit annoyed but happy non the less.

"Guess I am quick huh?" You giggled. "Yeah, you are" Your mom said while sitting up and with this you set the tray on her lap. "Thank you, [Y/N]." She smiled and took a bite of the eggs. "You're welcome, I'll go and grab my breakfast then we can talk." You said while lighting the candles and opening the curtains.

You walk out and grabbed your food from the kitchen table. You went right back to your mom's room and sat down on the bed, taking a quick yet graceful bite out of your food. "So how is your project I assigned you going?" She asked.

"It's going great, mother but I falling behind on it a little since I fell asleep before I finished the part I needed to do!" You said, she quickly giggled and you followed suit. "I am happy that you're still in good spirits" she smiled.

"Me too, mom." You smiled, widely. "I should probably get going once I finish my food." You sighed. "See you when I get back, mother."

She sighed, smiling. "I am going to miss you until then, [N/N]!" You both giggled and you took another bite once you were done then you quickly finished and stood up. "Bye!"

"Bye, sweetie!" She said, while you left the room. You put on your unnecessary shoes and left the house. You locked the door and went to your job.

Once you arrived, you checked in and when to the changing room. You switched into your [maid/butler] outfit and started working.

You soon ran into your friend, kalis. You quickly said something. "Oh hello Kalis" You smiled. "Hey, [Y/N]. How is working so far?"

"the usual... What about you?"

"Same as you" she giggled while cleaning. She was obviously not happy but you already know it's because of the job you two do.

You sighed, smiling. "Just don't overwork yourself!"

"You always say that" she said, putting a hand on your shoulder. "Yeah, I know" you innocently wink, joking around. You suddenly hear your boss calling you. You sighed. "Sorry I have to go" you whispered. "Yeah... I understand..." She sighed, smiling the usual fake smile. You walked away, heading to your boss. He was in the dining room. "Hello sir, how may I help you?"

He asked you to go do something and you quickly did your job as usual. This is why you're the bosses favorite and why he wants you to marry his child, Alex.

Once the work day was over you quickly went home to do your usual chores. Your mom wasn't home as per usual since she still has work at this time.

When you were done you went into your bedroom and did your project. You soon hear your mom. "Hunny, I'm home!"

You quickly get up and ran over to your mom to hug her but you stop when you see she has bags in her hands.

"Hello, mother! How was work?"

"You know, the same as always." She giggled.

"Awwwe, that's sad but at least you are safe!" You smiled.

"You know, I'm the one who should be worrying about you." She said, you puff your cheeks "I'm fine, mom!" You glared in a silly way. "Your still the some as usual, sweetie! You're so kind and helpful! You are the best!"

"Don't make me blush" you giggled. "Haha! Your smiling!"

"No, I'm" you grinned. "Yes, you are!" She said, softly. "I'm going to continue my project, alright" you smiled, sweetly. "Alright, hun" she said, kissing your forehead. "Have a good time."

"I will!" You said, soon walking to your bedroom to work on your project.

- later -

It was almost bedtime for you and you are almost finished with your project! You're happy with the work you did and you can finally sleep.

You added the last touch and fell onto your bed, falling asleep, happy.