CHP 2 {The park}

🚨TW and Mention of Blood🚨

-------Sapnap pov------

Me and Karl were driving to the park listening and jamming to music , I stared at him and how beautiful he looked how the light fell on his glistering eyes, his wavy hair being blown by the calm breeze , His pink soft lips waiting for me to kiss them. 

Wait what am i thinking?!

I'm stupid he is my bestfriend!!

-------Karl pov------

I was looking at the trees swaying when i turned back i saw Sapnap looking at me I looked away and blushed.

------NO ONE POV-----

When the sweet duo reached the park they walked and talked about random shit no one would ever think to care about.

But the point was they had fun! the sun was setting and the wind was getting colder and so was Karl.

--------Sapnap POV-------

I saw Karl was getting cold so i handed him my hoodie.

"Hey, you cold?"

"Yes"

"Here " *Hands him the hoodie*

"Thanks" *Cute bubbly smile*

I smiled looking at Karl's face I took him in my embrace and hugged him.

-------Karl POV-------

I thanked Sapnap with a smile and he hugged me! I was shocked but happy and felt that wierd feeling again. Was-I-In-LOVE!?, I felt the heat rising up my cheeks after that thought. 

-------NO ONE POV-------

The duo sat there on the grass looking at the glazed moon lovingly hugging together, It was a pure couple moment no one realized. But then suddenly When they were about to leave 

Karl tripped on a stick and fell on top of Sapnap and their lips touched.

-------Karl POV------

We were heading back to the car when I tripped on a stick and fell on top of Sapnap and our lips touched weirdly enough we kept staring t each other but then I quickly got up and apologized while blushing hard like a friggin tomato.

--------Sapnap POV-------

Karl suddenly fell ontop of me! I was shocked as well as blushing. Our lips touched but how can someone's lips be so soft and sweet. He quickly got up and apologized though.

"I'm sorry"*blushing*

"It's okay"*blushing*

-------NO ONE POV-----

The duo went ahead to Sapnap's house and slept after eating dinner.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 That's all for this chapter my lovelies Drink water, eat you meds if you have them and take lots of rest.

BYEE!

word count = 360