Origins Part 1

A boy is seen pacing around in the attic. A gunshot is heard from downstairs and the footsteps of the killer getting louder and louder and then a hit is heard on the attic ladder door.
Boy: ( about to scream but was overcomed by a muscular manly body)
Man: (places his hands over the boy's mouth) Shhhhh
Boy : (tries to struggle but recognizes the man's face) Dad??
D

ad : Tyson, I need you to take these babies and this (hands over a prism-like structure to him)
Tyson : The Prism??
Dad : Run and don't let him get to you

Three more hits are heard on the attic ladder door and it opens while Tyson goes down the attic window and hangs the basket on the handle of his bike. He hears another gunshot from the attic. Tears rolled down his eyes as he zooms away. A figure by the attic window tries to aim him but he swiftly took a turn into the bushes.

Figure : ( Speaking to his ear-com ) He got away ( smiles ) This time

MEANWHILE

Tyson slowly stops his bike, he removes the basket from his bike.

Tyson : I knew I shouldn't have taken it (brings out the prism)

FLASHBACK
EARLIER THAT DAY

Tyson is shown sleeping on his bed. His alarm went off (7:00 Am). He hit the snooze button and twists his body to the other side of the bed. A female figure passes his door holding a laundry basket, she reversed looking into his room. She enters his room and drops the laundry basket in front of his room. She proceeds to his bed and hit the sleeping 15 years old boy.

Female : Tyson, wake up, it's time for school.
Tyson :Mum, it's Saturday. 😔
Mum : Silly, it's Friday
Tyson : Really ( sits up from the bed)
Mum : Ok, get ready for school (a man calls her from downstairs)
Man : Rose!!!
Rose : Coming Honey!! ( turns to Tyson) and don't forget to take your lunch from the table ( she leaves)

Tyson gets up from the bed, he prepares himself and rushed downstairs. He sees a man.

Tyson : Good morning Dad
Dad : Good morning son, have you seen your mom?
Tyson : I thought she was with you
His mom comes downstairs.
Mom : I thought you were gone
Tyson : Yeah, I was just about to......
Dad : ( sipping his last sip of tea) let me help you off to school, and besides I have to get myself a cup of latte
Tyson : Emmmm, Thanks dad but I'm good ( he leaves)
Dad: Ok bye

IN SCHOOL
Tyson is shown in the hallway when he hears his name,

Voice : Tyson
Tyson : ( turns back ) Hey Sydney
Sydney : Hi, I was wondering if you had done the assignment due for next Monday?
Tyson : eeemmmm....... Yeah
Sydney : You lair, you always do that thing when you're lying
Tyson : OK, you got me ( his bag starts moving)
Sydney : Is it just me or is Summer in your bag
Tyson : Oh no, Summer? ( he hears a bark) Yep that's him alright ( takes off his bag and opens it up, a white puppy is shown) Why did he follow me to school, he never followed me to school

Summer shifts and a torn bag of dog treats are revealed

Sydney : Mystery solved

The bell rings

AFTER SCHOOL

Tyson : Bye Sydney
Sydney : By........
Woman : Are you coming or what?
Sydney : Coming mum ( turns to Tyson). Do not forget about the assignment (she goes into her mum's car)
Sid's mum : So, who was that boy?
Sydney : Just a friend
Sid's mum : OK, if you say so ( they zoom off)

Tyson began with his long walk home. It was getting a little dark so he decided to take a shortcut into Owen's street. His walk was peaceful until something caught his eye behind a bush and behold, it was a prism glowing different colors, red, white, green, purple and yellow.

Tyson : What in the world is this ( he touched it, it glows and BOOM!!!. It emmits its different colors into five directions and one hit him.

Blackout.