2

After 1 week

Gulf pov
Ahhh.....am very bored at the office.

Have sent my men to search for anyone named mew,they couldn't see have also search but I didn't see anyone like him also.

Am about to continue my work when my office door opened and I saw someone I don't ever wanna see in my entire life my step sister and my old fling.

They came in and say down even without telling them.

I frowned.

"What can I do for you?."I asked.

"Aye....big bro don't you miss me?.....I came to see you of course."my idiot step sister said.

They don't like me but since my dad was dead and they found out all my dad property is in my name they try to get close to me,but have promise the that am gonna be the one to kill them.

And I mean it,I don't joke when it comes to kill.

Then I face the other idiot which is my old fling.

"And you?" I asked.

Then she stood up and sat on my lap

"Hmm.....I miss you .....I miss the way you Fuck me.....can you do me one more time I want you."Rin said .

"And the fuck up on my lap."I said angrily.

Then she lean more closer and stared unbuttoning my shirt.

I angry hold her hand and push her on the floor.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME."I yelled and stood up.

"But babe why did you push me....don't you like the way I give it to you then don't lie I know you want it."she said still coming closer.

Now am at my limit I get angry easily nowadays adays that I don't even find my baby.

I went to my drawer and took my gun then shoot her 2 time on her head...I don't have time for shit.

Then I face the second idiot her face looked pale.

"Remember I told you am the one who is gonna kill you....but not now GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE."I yelled.

Then she ran out.

I sat down back on my sit I called my men to come and carry her body out.

After they were done I was taking a nap when my friends came in tharn and dean.

We have been together since 1 year in university days,tharn is also a mafia larder but not as popular as me,dean is my right hand man he said he don't want to create his own group it exhausting.

"Gulf let go to the club it been long we went there".tharn said.

"Yeah man ....stand up let go it evening already no need for you to change your cloth is okay."dean said.

"Nah I don't wanna go,am tired...am looking for my baby."I said .

"No.....we see not listening to you this time...who knows maybe you might met your baby there."tharn said.

"My baby can't go somewhere like that..he is too pure for that."I said.

"Okay we've heard you but still you are going."Dean said.

Then they both drag me out of my office and drove to the club.

It out of the city and takes 50 minutes. In the bar.

It looks clean not too crowded as per what they told him In the car. It looks good and nice.

Gulf enters the bar. Am a little satisfied with it. I don't think anybody knows me here cause am wearing a mask if not people will be scared and start to runaway.