2 - 𝙑𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙝𝙤

"Hello!" I said, positioning my phone against my headboard of my bed and grabbing my bowl of strawberries. "How is everyone?" I bit one of the red fruits as I watched the comments come flooding in with amusement. Already 2,000 watchers? Everyone just loves me.

What's this Vlive for, Minho-hyung?

"Ah, you're all confused by the title?" I asked, chuckling to myself. The title of the Vlive was just 'Minho.' "You all read it, didn't you? This is about me, Lee. Min. Ho." Then the mass of question marks. "It's a Q & A." I huffed. Of course I had to spell it out to Stay. "Ask me anything, and I'll think about answering it."
For the next few minutes, I answered the simplest questions. Stay really couldn't think of anything more interesting than

Who's your favourite member? - Myself, of course
Do you really like mint chocolate ice cream? - Yes, you have a problem with that?

Until I got one much more scandalous.
It was in English, so I translated it with my helpful roommate Felix, who had just happened to walk in. He snickered when I showed him the question, and told me it said:

'Are you and Choi Hyunbeol seeing each other?'

My face flushed. I turned back to the screen, cheeks burning. "Do you think we are? Us, that we've been friends for more than ten years? Hah. I'm sure you all would love it."

We saw you eating ramyeon with her!

"Someone was there? Someone saw me and -beol eating ramyeon together last week! That's a friend thing. Friends eat Ramyeon together, that's not a reason for people to think we're dating."
All this time, my eyes darted around the room and landed on Felix, who was trying to suppress his laughs. "What?" I snapped, a smile playing on my lips. "What's so funny, soon-to-be air-fried chicken?"
"Nothing, Lee Know."
"No honorifics? You little punk!" I laughed, raising my fist at him jokingly as he cackled, almost falling off his bed. "Let's give me a new question now, shall we?"

The comments hassled me a bit, and I smirked to myself about the rumours and scandals that could be being made. Eventually, the conversation moved on as I refused to answer any more questions about 'you-know-who'. Felix came into the camera view for a bit, and I kicked him out again - hehe.

I finally ended the live when my bowl of strawberries finished, and told Stay not to go starting anything - which means they're going to start a lot :).
As I picked my phone back up and scrolled through different apps, a message notification popped up from the top of the screen. It was from Hyunbeol - 'fool':

'Just saw your live :) you looked a bit suspicious, don't you think?'