Chapter 2

Just then lights flicker and it goes dark. 
"F***! Current ko abhi jana tha.. Sana, what happened?"
He says as he feels a tap on his shoulder.
"Sidharth.. please come to the bed  I can't see anything."
He pulls his phone and switches on his torch. He immediately turns back and there's no one. Sana sits in the same place on the bed where he had left her.

Sana's eyes are big as she gazes at him. And he could feel a sudden drop of temperature around him. 
"Someone is beside me. Isn't it?"
Sana nods her head and whispers, "Come to me now. She seems angry."
Before he could take a step, he feels something at the back of his neck and a vase breaks with a loud crash. 
Sana screams, "Sidharth!" 

He immediately comes over and wraps his arms around her. And in that instant the photographs hanging on the wall in the front, fall on the floor with shattering noise. Sana covers her ears, digging her face into his chest. 
Current comes back immediately after that and they hear repeated banging on the door along with Ritaji's voice.
Sidharth breaks the hug and checks if Sana is alright. She nods her head assuring him she is alright. He gets up, looks around and walks to the door to open it.

Ritaji stands at the door with a look of concern.
"Sidharth, what was the noise? Are you both okay? What happened inside? Oh all the photographs!"
Rita ji walks inside and looks at the broken glasses from the photo frames. Sana gets up from the bed and gets into Rita ji's arms.
"Kya hua yahaan?"
"Ma, woh ek.." 
"We don't know Ma what happened. Maybe it was a strong gust of wind that threw everything."
"Sid, what are you saying? The weather is just fine. How can a strong wind come and enter the room? How did all the photo frames fall on the ground?"

Sidharth scratches his head and says,"Well, I really have no idea. It was all dark. Maybe it was a cat. We just heard them falling with that noise."
"Cat? Where is it? Sana, kya hua? Are you okay?"
"She got scared. Aap jao rest karo. Sorry for waking you up. Sana, please sleep in Ma's room tonight. I need to go out now. I will clean the mess, once I return."
He takes out a shirt from the wardrobe and goes into the washroom. Rita ji asks,"Sana, are you both hiding anything? "
Sana lowers her head,"Ma, sachi kuch samjh nahi aya."

Sidharth stops his gypsy at the gate of the Asylum, which reads BK Memorial Mental Hospital, est- 1955.
A few policemen stand outside stopping a few reporters from entering the spot. He walks in towards the back of the old building. The building on this side is burnt, ground filled with a mesh of overgrown thorny bushes and dried grass and plants. A few temporary lights have been placed around. A few policemen search the place and two men click the photos. A body lies on the side, covered under a white sheet.

The men salute him as he comes closer. Gaikwad walks to him with Ranne and Kambli.
"Tony?"
Sidharth asks and he nods his head. He walks to the dead body, bends down as Kambli removes the sheet. A young thin guy of 20 years in a loose black t-shirt, curly hair and a soul patch under his lower lips. He lies in a pool of blood. 
Sidharth says, "Injury to the head probably due to fall. Looks like he died 12 to 24 hours from now. The blood colour is dark and rigor mortis(stiffening of muscles) is in the whole body. How was he found here?"
"Sir, he has been away from home for three nights. When his phone was tracked, this was the last location for it. Inspector Bhanu and his team found him here."
Sidharth looks at him,"And you are telling me now?"

Gaikwad lowers his head, "The missing complaint was not registered. He was High Court Judge George Francis's nephew. He had asked Inspector Bhanu to personally look for him."
"No excuses, Gaikwad. No excuses. A young guy lost his life and we will bear the brunt now. Where is he?"
A man in his 40s comes in front in uniform and salutes him.
"Inspector, what was going on here?"
"Sir, Judge Francis asked me to look for him. He asked me to do it personally."
"You used the tracking system. You used your manpower. You did everything that a police officer has to do. Then why do you give me this ridiculous explanation? When you knew we were handling the case, you must have informed us? See what happened. "