A Giyuu Chrismas special

{Lol I know I'm like really late on this lol but let's give this a shot }

It was the night before Christmas and Y/N was determined to make this the best Christmas Giyuu has ever had.

The smaller version of Giyuu sat by the window sill, looking sadder than ever. Maybe it was Because of his sister, sabito , or the fact that he felt lonely. Who knows?

{ Y/N POV }

I was in the living room watching a Christmas movie which tends to come on during this time of the year. I wanted to do something special for all the Of the stars of demon slayer but especially Giyuu... he had the toughest life out of the pillars in my opinion.

Getting off of the couch. Approaching the blued eyes male. You said " Hello Giyuu."

Turning around he looked at you with those cold eyes .

Not so much as a word huh? You thought towards yourself. Opening your mouth you spoke happily

" What would you like for Christmas Tomioka?"

Rolling his eyes he turned back to the window and let out a sigh " I don't want anything ... Now go away " he told you coldly .

Being the persistent person you were you began to tap his small shoulder " Come on Giyuu! Everyone wants something for Christmas"

Turning around he looked at you with sadness showing in his eyes " Didn't I just tell you I didn't want anything!" He yelled.

Getting down from the window sill. His tiny footsteps could be heard in the distance.

All of a sudden you felt someone tug on your pants ( Sorry if you're not wearing them)

"huh,what in the goodness name of Goodness"
Looking down you saw Kocho looking at you with those big beautiful purple eyes.

" Hello Kocho what is it" you asked the smaller female.

" What's wrong with Tomioka I just walked past him he seems to be more depressed than usual

Chuckling lightly you rubbed the back of your head shyly. " Well you see- " before you could finish she started to speak.

" Oh my did Tomioka shut you out onceagain?" She asked with a small chuckle coming after.

Making a sad face with blotting tears running down your face you said " Yes! He did!" Dropping down to your knees, crying into your hands like a pitiful, emotional baby.

Well that's what Sanemi would totally say if he were here that is.

Kocho started to rub your head as smiled " There, there my beautiful Y/N. It'll be alright"

Looking at her you tilted your head to the side.
" Really?" You asked her with your soft E/C shimmering throughout the rooms light.

" Yes really.... " she said while still patting your head.

" I'm gonna tell you something. The reason he's acting like this is simply just because he misses his sister."

This wasn't really news to you since you new most things about him that even he probably didn't even know about him.

| Wow that was even weird to write not gonna lie|

" Well yes I knew that but I really don't want   him to spend his days here feeling sad " You told Kocho.

Looking at you oddly Kocho tilted her head
" What are you gonna do about it" she asked