Death in the family 😱😭

Agapi's pov

It is afternoon and i am on Ayato's bed with him. I remember what we have done in the morning and face is all red.

I can't believe he fucked me! What I am going to say to my fathers?!

Ayato: hello my angel

Agapi: h-hey

Ayato: what's going on?

Agapi: nothing ....... It's just...... How I am suppose to tell to my fathers what happened in the morning

Ayato: Agapi you don't want to tell to your parents that you lost your virginity from me?

Agapi: no..... It's just...... I don't know if they are ready to hear that their little girl lost her virginity from their best friend's son

Ayato: calm down princess, I am here for you. You are my girlfriend now right?

Agapi: yea

He kiss me.

Ayato: now we have get up and go for a talk with our families for us. Ok?

Agapi: yes

Ayato: alright

We get up and get dressed. We lead to the living room when his parents and his sisters was.

Karen: oww hey Agapi

Agapi: heyy

Noel: where were you Agapi? You worried me!

Agapi: I am sorry bestie but....

Ayato: we want to tell you something. To all of you

Kurapika: what is it son?

(F/n): what's going on Ayato?

Ayato: me and Agapi are together

Kurapika: what do you mean?

Ayato: she is my girlfriend father

(F/n): That's is wonderful news!! Right?

Noel: yea i am so happy for you two

Kurapika: yea i am proud of you son! Karen?

Karen: NOO! WHY YOU CHOSE HIM AND NOT ME AGAPI?!

Agapi: I .....I....

Kurapika: Karen what are you talking about?

Karen: if you want to know dad i am not a normal girl. I am in love with Agapi since last year and when i did something to make her mine Ayato steal her from me!!

(F/n): Karen .....

Karen: i waited for you Agapi. I waited for you and tell myself that when she is a little older she will be mine. Why you chose my brother?!

Agapi: because i love him! I love him since i was a little girl. I am so sorry that i can't be with you but i can't change the thing that i am in love with Ayato!

Ayato: that's enough!! Karen stop it!

Karen: who do you think you are Ayato to tell me what to do?!

Kurapika: Karen enough!! Agapi is with your brother! It's better for you to accept this and to continue your life

(F/n): your father has right Karen. It's....

Karen: how you can tell me to accept that the love of my life want my twin brother and not me?!

Noel: big sis enough

Karen: i hate you! I hate all of you!!

Karen's pov

I can't believe that my ugly brother take Agapi from me! I promise to myself that i will give her anything to be happy with me. My body, my soul, my everything!

Maybe they are right it's better to accept that.

But i will do it with my way.

I run to the kitchen and grab a knife. I run to my balcony and i cut my veins. Blood start to run for my hand. So much blood.

I am sorry mother, father, little sis, twin brother and Agapi but I can accept this and it's better if I don't exist to be an obstacle in your love

I fall from my balcony and all became black. Finally I'm dead!

(F/n)'s pov

I heard something from outside. After a few minutes I hear a girl to scream. Me and my family run to see what happened but when we arrived we all be shocked. My precious daughter was dead.

Karen was dead.

(F/n): Nooooooooo!!!!!! My daughter!!!!! Why??!?!!?!

I had my daughter's body. I can't believe that the girl I gave to this world is dead.

Agapi: Nooooo!!!! Karen please!!! I didn't want this to happen!!!!

Ayato: my dear it's ok it's not your fault

Kurapika: Ayato has right it's not your fault

Noel: my sister is that lifeless body?

(F/n): yes. I can't believe that!!

Kurapika: honey calm down

(F/n): you tell me to come down when I saw my kid in this situation ?!

Agapi: I'm so sorry it's my fault!!

Ayato: Agapi stop it!!

Agapi's pov

When i hear Ayato yell at me my heart broke. I run away from him with tears in my eyes.

I hear Ayato yell at me to come back but i ignore him.

I arrive to my house and open the door.

Daddy Killua: hey my little girl how was your sleep over with your bestie?

I didn't answer him and run immediately to my room and lock the door. I cry for hours when finally i fall asleep.

༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎
Hello guys i posted another one.
But so you know i am a little sick but i feel better when i write so i will write another one in a few minutes

Love you guys 😍