one

"Meredith come. You have to get your cute little ass out of bed and dress warm." Derek whispered to his fake sleeping girlfriend.

"But I don't want to get up. We can just spend the entire day in bed. Plus you never know there could be sex waiting for you." Meredith groaned.

"A day in bed sounds amazing but my plans are better." Derek winked.

"What's better then sex?"

"You."

"Okay. And Me says a day in bed with many many many rounds of sex and orgasms." She smiled.

"Nope. That can be for tomorrow. But you need to get up out of bed and dress warm."

"Why?"

"What's with all the questions? Just say okay and get dressed. It's a surprise." Derek said

"I don't like surprises." Meredith countered.

"I know." He smiled. "But just get dressed. I'll start the coffee."

"See I knew there was a reason to keep you around." Meredith laughed as she slowly got out of the warm bed and made her way to the shower.

After showering, Meredith decided on wearing a flannel and jeans. She found the flannel in the back of the closet and decided on that. She knew Derek loved all that kind of crap. When she came downstairs, she saw Derek not only making coffee but also breakfast.

"I thought you said we had plans today?" She laughed as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

"Yes we do. But as you know a good day starts with a good breakfast. And not cold pizza."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes picking up a piece of bacon. "Sooooo..... Whar are the plans today."

"Nope. Not saying."

"Please." She asked.

"No."

"Pleaseee."

"No."

"Please. I'll give you all the sex you want. And even crazier positions."

"We already do that. But the second one does sound like a good idea." Derek smirked, starting to take off the flannel.

"Oh so you do want sex?"

"I always want sex. But we can't right now. We my dear have plans."

"But sex." She said in a husky voice.

"And we can look forward to that later."

"Come on just a quickie."

"No. I did make you coffee though." Derek smiled, handing her a cup of coffee. 

"Thank you for the coffee."

"Of course my dear."

"Sex?" She tried to get him to agree.

"Nope. Come on let's just go to the car."

"Fine." She groaned, grabbing her coat. 

...

The drive was long. Driving down to Derek's land was about a 45 minute drive but this seemed to be longer. 

"Derek where are we going?" Meredith asked for about the tenth time since they started driving.

"It's a surprise. Just wait we're almost there." Derek responded, saying the same thing the last time she asked.

"But you know I hate surprises."