3 | heartbeat

Bakugou watched you jump out of bed to throw up. He sat up and saw that the sun was just starting to poke up over the horizon. His feet patted into the bathroom to pour you a glass of water from the sink.

He opened the separate room for the toilet and saw you struggling to keep your hair out of your face while you gasped in the toilet. His gentle hands scoop your hair into a ball and holds it back.

"Quit Katsuki. I'm so gross," you said feeling the thin layer of sweat on your body.

"Knock it off. You know better to think I'm going to leave." He extends his hand out for yours when you felt the throbbing in your stomach ease. "Do you want to go lie back down or go make some breakfast?," he yawns.

"Bed," you sniffle out.

Bakugou looked at your puffy e/c eyes and tan his thumb across your cheek to wipe away any remaining tears. "You know I love you right?"

He was rarely sappy like this so you made sure to relish in the moment. "Yeah I know Suki."

He pulled your small hand in his and curled back into bed with you pushed against his chest. You felt his hand rub soothing circles in your back to ease you into sleep.

You were glad you stayed asleep till about 9 before you had to throw up again. When you came from the bathroom, Bakugou had already grabbed you a mug of tea and a bottle of water.

"What times the appointment again?," he asked pulling his phone from his black sweats.

"It's at 1."

"Shit. Ok so they want me to come in for a bit but they said I can leave early to go with you to the appointment."

"We need to tell them about the baby soon Kat."

"I already did," he answered like he was shocked by your statement.

"You did? When?"

"When you went to the bathroom last night."

"Katsuki that was like 30 minutes after I told you," you laughed out.

"AND?! What else do you want from me shitty woman?!"

"Nothing my love. I'll see you when you get back." Bakugou placed a chaste kiss to your lips before he's out the door on his way to his agency.

The nausea in your stomach wasn't letting up but at least you didn't feel like you were gonna be sick again. Deciding you were going to stay in your pjs for as long as possible, you wrapped yourself up on the couch and watched a movie.

The keys jingling in the door woke you up. You saw that you fell asleep cause you were now two seasons ahead of the show you put on.

Bakugou pulled the door open and dropped his duffel bag on the floor while he took his shoes off.

"Hey love, how was work?," you asked him.

He wordless just came over to you on the couch and lied on top of you. You started to knead your fingers through his hair causing him to sink onto you more. His roots were still a little wet from his shower at the agency.

"Are you ready to go see the baby?" Instantly he perked his head up enough to rest his chin on your chest.

"Yes," he sighed out.

He got off of you and pulled you to your feet. When you walked past him to get changed, you felt him give a quick pinch to your ass. "Quit it Katsuki!"

"You love it."

The doctors office waiting room was awkwardly silent. Bakugou was flipping absent mindlessly through a baby magazine. He looked up when he could hear the bouncing of your leg.