Shawty wanna fucj

"Alright, Y/N, you lost the bet. Get on ur knees." I sigh, "Alright, zaddy. You don't know what ur getting ur self into.... This pussy will give u trauma," you whisper in his ear as you kneel down in front of him. He was sat on the bed, legs open and facing me. As soon as I got on my knees I started unbuckling his belt. "Ur so horny for me, aren't u..?" I look at him in the eyes as I pull down his pants to his knees, starting to massage his dick n balls over his boxers. You can tell Bakugou was getting impatient, as he groaned and helped me pull down his panties. "Oh zaddy..." I said as I finally pulled down his spongebob-themed undies. I started licking the top of his pp. He groaned in delight as he started playing and running his fingers through my H/C hair. I could tell he liked it so I took more of him in my mouth. He pulled my hair harder the more of his duck I put in my mouth. He was by far the biggest I've ever taken. I was about half way by now. I paused where I was and started slurping and sucking slower. He looked down at me, "What's the hold-up?" I smirked and chuckled slightly. I knew he was an impatient man, yet I wanted to tease him anyways. I took even more of him. I could tell he was about 13 inches as soon as I saw it. I paid extra attention while learning the units of measurement in class, knowing that it could appear useful in my later years, and I was correct. I was about 8.5 inches in, and I wasnt a quitter. I started deepthroating him. I then began to massage and fondle the parts I didn't have in my mouth. He started moaning, and I could tell that I was the best that he's ever had before. I then backed up and all of his throbbing cock exited my mouth, along with the saliva covering half of his penith. A string of saliva connecting with my tongue and his tip stayed still. He looked down at me, angrily. I laughed as I shoved him in the bed, getting on top of him, "you ready?" he looked at me with lust filling his eyes. he was more than ready. 

Big round assOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara