Chapter 27: This isn't goodbye Its Just A See You Later....

!INPORTANT!
So I've decided to delete the wandavisoon Era from the story as it dosen't match the story line, Also Play the song:
'Two Of Us' by Louis Tomlinson
when you read this Chapter, spoiler Alert...
I'm sorry.

Peter's P.O.V

"No one messes with my family," I hear Astrid say, and then

....Snap.

Everything goes white...

One creature after the other they dissappear, and finally so does thanos.

I run to Astrids crawling body as she sits against a rock.

"Astrid?....Astrid?...... Astrid please, please don't do this to me," I start my voice cracking and tears start to fall, "Astrid? Astrid please No!"

Peitro comes beside me, as he starts speaking to her too, but I couldn't hear him.

"Astrid?" Someone starts pulling me away from her, as one by one they all make their ways to her saying goodbye.

"ASTRID NO!" I scream and break down...

~Funeral scene~

"Astrid Eliza Maximoff, Each letter in her name needs at least a thousand words to describe how amazing she is, Astrid was known to many, either she was on the news, at school, known by being one of the maximoffs, one of the avengers, an agent of sheild, a family member, a niece, a daughter, but to me she was my best friend, my sister, my family, the closest thing I ever had to one, she was the shining light in the darkness, she was the star that guided me, my map when I was lost. Astrid was my everything. She was there for me no matter what, as so I hoped to be there for her always. I was there through her breakdowns at night, that always was followed by icecream, I was there when we would sneek out together to go lay on top of a building in queens, when we would decide to skip school and run away to the movies, play pranks on the teachers in the middle of the lessons, I was there when she first discovered her powers, as she was there for me when I discovered mine as well, she was there for me through the thick and thin, she was there for me through the hard and tough, she was there for me whenever I missed my family, she always was there for me, I and I know even if she isn't here right now, she'll be watching over me- us she'll be watching over everyone, I promise that I'll make you proud Astrid, I'll go and finish university as you always planned to do one day, I'll live one life for the two of us, This is not a goodbye, this is just a see you later, I love you Astrid, I aways did." I finished off my speech and stepped down from the stand and I wipe my tears away, everyone makes their way to say their final goodbyes.

I see her there laying in her white dress, her face as white as a ghost, her white hair adding to the effect.

"I love you Astrid, and I'm sorry, I'll see you later, say hi to aunt may, uncle ben, and my parents for me ay?" I whisper and they close her coffin, as Steve, Tony, Pietro, Thor, Clint, and bucky carry it, and lay it down in the dirt.

Everyone says their final goodbyes, and just like that, she's gone...

~9 years Later~

I make my way to the familiar gravestone, as I clear some of the flowers that are placed hiding the words on her grave.

Astrid Eliza Maximoff
"It Is What It Is"
Avenger Daughter Sister Niece Hero Savior Loved one

"Hey Astrid, It's Peter," I say as  greeted by some nice wind a a few birds whistling signaling that Astrids listening.

"It's been nine years, can you imagine that? I miss you, I did everything as promised, I graduated form uni, I've been in an around the world tour, hard to belive I've actually visited every country.... I just wish..... I just wish you could've been there ya know? Hard to believe you're actually gone, Is it weird that I still see you?" I ask whish is followed by a soft wind, "Yeah, I still see you everywhere I go, I can still hear your laughter in my head, your voice echoing around the place, you're sarcastic comments that you say all the time. Well I have some new news too, I'll be joining you soon up there ya know? I've kind of been diagnosed with a disease, it's a new one, and dosent have a cure, doctors gave me around a month left, so I guess I'll see you soon, Love you Astrid, see you in a month."

I put the white roses on her grave, as it was her favorite kind of flower, and I walk back to my black jeep car, which was Astrid dream car.

I slowly start heading to the compound, and a light headache makes its way to me along with some dizziness, but I brush it off.

When I arrive at the familiar gates of the compound, I'm greeted by my adoptive parents Tony, pepper, and my little sister Morgan, whose 14 at the moment.

Reading the expressions on dad's face, it slowly changes from Happiness, to worry, and panic.

What's going on?

"Hey kid, you feeling okay?" He asks.

Why is he acting weird?

Is something wrong?

"Yeah why?" I reply the dizziness and the headache suddenly come back, hitting me like a big bus.

"Its just that, you're really pale, you look like you've seen a ghost," Dad responds.

As the world starts spining and I collapse on the floor.

"PETER!" Is the last thing I hear my dad yell before everything goes back.

Guess I'll be joining you sooner than I though Tri....

A/N.....

I'm.... sorry?

But don't worry this is not the end though, We've still got a good chapter to go 😉✌ ya never know what might happen.....

'Till next time my nuggets ~Leena