The Flash of.. Death, no.. Love.

a/n: I can't promise anything, but th3 chapter is based on Inosuke and Tanjiro figuring out each other's love for the other but in a special way..
(This isn't a spoiler!) let's get on with the chapter!

Inosuke was battling the father while Tanjiro was battling Rui, both of the 2 were bleeding and most likely had several broken bones but while they were battling, Zenitsu ran into the forest and encountered a spider demon.

- Zenitsu POV -

I was battling it out with the spider until I got poisoned, I was on a time limit and the time was not long until I turned into a spider, so what I made my main priority was Beheading the stupid spider.

I am not letting him ruin my life with Nezuko by turning me into a spider and so I used my thunder breathing to slay the dumb spider.

After that, I was laying on a roof.. Waiting for the poison to get to my heart so I can become a spider. I saw my entire life flash before my eyes when I saw a girl with Black and Purple hair with a white, pink and green hayori fly down, I wonder if Inosuke and Tanjiro are okay..

- Inosuke Pov -

I continued to battle the father, damn he's strong.. But he grabbed my throat and held me up for a quick 40 seconds and that was enough time for me to see my life, flash before my eyes but there was some words stuck in my head.

"Inosuke, I give you there earrings.. Find yourself a loved one, a pretty girl, give her these, and carry on our family name.."

And that was it but it was another Image of Tanjiro?

My life was flashing before my eyes but I also received the flash of a first loves's kiss.. For Tanjiro?

- Tanjiro POV -

I saw battling Rui, lower moon 5, my blade broke in half and I kept getting up, only to get smacked right back down. He is strong but I wonder how Inosuke is..

Inosuke Inosuke Inosuke Inosuke Inosuke Inosuke Inosuke Inosuke Inosuke Inosuke Inosuke Inosuke Inosuke Inosuke Inosuke Inosuke Inosuke Inosuke Inosuke Inosuke Inosuke Inosuke Inosuke Inosuke Inosuke.. INOSUKE!

My world flashed before me, my thoughts pumbling up into the part of my brain I care about the most, My family, my dad, Inosuke.. They all are keeping me going, I have to do this..

Total Breathing Constant: Hinokami Kagura: Flowing Dance!

I preformed the dance and I felt better the demon's head was cut off and I thought it was dead, but baby, I was so wrong.

.

Giyuu Showed up the slayed the demon Inosuke was battling, he tyed the hyper boar (with rope) to the closest tree. Inosuke fell tired and fell asleep on the rope until the clean up crew came along with Kanao to go clean up the area and help those who were injured.

Shinobu healed Zenitsu and took him away, with Inosuke, and tried to Attack Nezuko, but only got to be blocked by Giyuu.

Kanao went after Tanjiro and Nezuko but only knocked Tanjiro unconscious and chased Nezuko until she turned the size of a chair.

Kanao was shocked but kept swinging until the Kakushi/Clean up crew came around and picked up the bodies since they received an order from Kanao's Kagusai Crow.

Kanao Tsuyuri
Breathingform: Flower
Sex: Female
Height: 5'1
Age: 16
Crush: Aoi

They took Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, Inosuke and any other wounded souls to the butterfly estate for treatment.

Once Tanjiro woke up, he was taken to a Hashira meeting to decide he and Nezuko's fate. He tried moving but the wind pilliar, Sanemi Shinazugawa, stabbed the box where Nezuko lyed. Tanjiro tried to move but the serpent pillar only held him down.

Nezuko, wanting blood, but didn't want to harm the pilliar, turned away in disgust. Everyone was shocked but it proved Nezuko was innocent and that's all Tanjiro cared about.

He was taken, along with Nezuko, to the butterfly estate for a couple days to fully heal up before departing on another mission with his 2 companions, Zenitsu Agatsuma and Inosuke Hashibira, his new developed crush.

.

At the Mansion, they were practicing and helping them with skills such as flexibility, speed, strength, and sword skill for when they went back into the wilderness for the next mission with the flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyojuro, for a suspicious mission on a train.

People were vanishing with out a trace and there was a rumor that a demon, a member of the twelve kizuki was there.

After a couple hellish weeks, they were ready, fully ready, and ready to depart  on their first mission with Rengoku, The flame Hashira.

a/n this is longer but idc, bye

- NotSxftHoodx