THAT GIRL?!

What am I going to do with my hair today?! Gotta do quick before I hit this photoshoot Stacy booked for me. Let me get it over with and then I'll be good for a good night with the team. Tonight, I'm invited at this new club opening " The Fresh".

Roger,the doorman of the building sees me in a rush. As usual, he halt a cab for me. I enter the taxi and with a quick nod I thank him. I give the address of the studio which is in Soho. Gosh! Will I be there on time?! Don't think so...
But hey, what will happen expect that the shoot will finish a bite later than expected... It's normal to be a bite late.

Ok, I'm here! Stacy has been blowing my fone with messages wondering where I was. As soon as, I enter the set It's crazy... I've my hand pull by some assistant who direct's me to my changing room.
My favorite hairstylist is there. Johnny is the only dude who can take care of my natural hair. It hit me once me the simple black girl. I was once noticed in the street by a scoot. She was on vacay in Belgium. I was walking by with my brother in the shopping mall. We were just doing our regular stuff meaning him following me during my shopping. Claudine, the scout, just came to me to say hi and ask me if I had already done some modeling?! Me?! Was she talking to me. The simple black girl that weigh 66kg for 1m66cm. Ow the only thing that I could model for is because of my natural hair... It's been 3 years I've grow out my natural hair. People have been questioning me about my Hair and my look but never in my life I thought I could model. So when Claudine ask me for a coffee. I was curious... She's a scout from the States who wanted Me tho hit the big APPLE. I did it! I keep her to her word. She gonna make me a model. A different one but a model.
So here I am modeling for my looks. I've lost just 3kg since I've been working but it's has been noticed. Stacy and Claudine doesn't want me to loose more weight thank God it will be impossible for me... I'm that girl who likes to eat. So salad all the day it won't work...
Ow, my Hair and make up is done!
Johnny as is usual has to compliment my natural hair. "Thanks Hun"I answer "you will make me blush".He smiles and says "Stop mocking me Jennifer."
Stacy is at the front door waiting for me to be ready. She likes to baby me right! She feels like she needs to be there at all my photo shoots. I really like her and I know I can trust her in this world... A world full of beauties but that world ain't me...
"Jennifer, are you listening to me ?! For God sake Jen! Please be focus... Like I was saying today your male partner will be the actor Chad Moore."She smiles when she mentioned him. I know she knows about my secret crush for that guy..." Jeez Jen! Please tell me you are listening to me ?! " " I am stop freaking out! I know what I've got to do. First shoot, I'm gonna be by myself then the second serie is with him" I can't even pronounce his name... Crazy uh! "Tell me more about the second serie with him ?! " I ask my friend/booker/mother-on-set! "You'll see... But I bet you'll like it."
I get trough the first serie of photos.
I really enjoy being in front of the camera. Just being ME! Smiling, goofing around, playing with my hair...
Then I see him... He's here watching me from the other side of the set! What should I do ?! Focus Jen! Focus...
But this smile... If I could put my hand on his face. FOCUS!!! Damn girl, I really need some good time. Finally, first serie finish.
Ok! I can do it! I can do it... I will do it! I can get trough it! "I believe you haven't been properly introduced" I can believe this b**** of Stacy. I know that she recalled me telling her last 2 days that Chad came up too me during the Iman model agency party.
Chad give me a kiss on the check. Thank God, I'm black! No blushing for me today. I'm hot! Really damn hot! I smile back at him.
"Hi, I'm Jennifer Annanh! Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you Jennifer. So, are you ready?! I'm keeping my hands warm just for the occasion" Uh?! What is he talking about?! And why is Stacy smiling?! I've got know clue but I think she knows something ... I will found it sooner or later. Something is up 'cause in the set is left just the fotografer, his assistant, Stacy, Chad and I. "Time to get topless J!" What?!?? Uhh?!?? Ok I get it... I'm having a fucking topless photoshoot with Mr Chad. Why?! And what this thing about warming his hand for me ?! Please could someone give me an explanation...
" Could you take your positions guy!" The fotografer snap. I don't know what to do?! Chad is following me... I take off my top. I'm left with my bra. I can see there are waiting for us to be topless. Ok, I can do it! My bra is off. Now, I'm holding my breast. " Ok, guys. Take position. Just stand here. Chad, just stand behind her. Hold her breast and you Jen put your hands in his hair." I can't believe what I'm hearing. That's why he was talking about warming his hand... The idea of his hand on my nipples makes me melt.
It's start... Immediately, I feel a kind of shock trough my body. I hear the clicks of the camera. I can't stop but feel some tingles between my legs. His breath in my neck make me go nuts. I'm pulling softly his hair between my hands. His blond hair... Wow, it's really softer than I imagined it.
The shoot is much better that I could dream. He touches me. If I wasn't working right know I would have though he's playing my body. He was blowing kisses in my neck while playing with my nipples.
It's finally finish. The torture... Please good don't let my pants shows how I was wet for this guy. "Nice working with you" Chad repeat "Nice working with you. Oh, are you going to the opening of this new club the Fresh?! Maybe we could meet there?! And have a drink?! " Me"Oh, yeah. Indeed, I got an invit from Timbaland! I told him I'll pass by. So, why not... I'll see you over there."Chad "Here's my fone number! Text me when you hit the spot. See you then?" He's gone. He's gone and I have his number. What happened?!

POV Chad~
When Jules called me telling me she has a shoot planned for the cover of a magazine with this new african model. I was ok why not. Then during the vip event I was attending, my eyes were caught by this beauty. Yeah! Right! Usually, I'll be looking those tall, blond good looking girls. But then, this one I don't know she has something. "Jules, tell me who's that black girl" Jules turn to look who I was pointing. "Chad, it's Jennifer the model you are going to the cover with! She's a newbie but I've been told she promise to a great carrier. I think she's been here for 6 months. Have you not read the mail I sent you regarding the photoshoot?! Some few pictures of her work are attached." Shit!!I really need to read this mail. "Oh yeah yeah, I remember! Let me go an introduce myself to her!"
I walk towards her, I give her my best smile... Thank God she's by herself. "Hey there!" "Are you talking to me?!" Wow, she bites! Love that. " Let me introduced myself I'm Chad Moore. My agent just told me that we will soon be doing the cover of the magazine Z! Are you aware of that?!" She mumbles a Yes, I am. " Good then, I'll see you then." I've got to leave as soon as I have arrived. Whoa, who'll have thought that me, Chad Moore will be impressed by this little lion...
Will see how it's gonna be during that photoshoot?! Hope I can behave?! I really have to go. Time to have a look at this email not on my IPhone. Just want to admire what she looks like on big screen.
How am I going to leave this party without being followed by the paparazzi... Fuck!! Where is Jules when in need him the most.

She's right there in front of me. She cheesing like a kid but she's so beautiful. Seems she's smiling just for me! And who is the lucky guy who's going to be her partner today... Yeah that's right, it's gonna be me. Let's do it... This past days, I couldn't sleep... The theme of the photoshoot is so...
Damn, I was really a lucky Bastard! The only thing I kept in mind is that I'm gonna touch her.

It's time. The fotografer ask us to be topless. On the sett we are left with few. The idea of others seeing her topless makes me uncomfortable...
We start I'm behind her and I take her breast into my hands. The cliks start. I feel her a bite shaky. Shit! I should have warm better my hands. She pulling my hair. Gosh! I'm starting to get hard for her. Already?! I blow some furtive kisses into her neck... She responds?! Or I must be dreaming. Yeah, I'm! It's for the shoot. She's a pro don't forget that Chad. She's a professional model and you an actor. She's used to that, not u!

It's finish already?! I only it could last a bite longer... I need to see her again. I need to talk to her! Lots of taughts going through my head. Gotta do quick she's soon heading to her changing room. "Nice working with you!" I gasp." Are you going to the opening of this new place The Fresh?! Maybe we could meet over there and have a drink?!" Oh, yeah. Indeed, I got an invit from Timbaland! I told him I'll pass by. So, why not... I'll see you over there."This girl is from the move. Ok then "Here's my fone number! Text me when you hit the spot. See you then?" I leave... No time for her to change her mind.