Chapter 2- That girl?!

Jennifer POV~
As usual, I don't know what to wear?
Shit! There is a red carpet... So, I really have to impress... Telephone is ringing. The reception telling me that my team is coming up. I will never get use to those things. Who needs a complet team to help you groom yourself but thinking of it I'm happy there here. They are here! My mom-on-set storm in the appartement, just as her usual. "Hey hun, get your ass up here. Let Johnny do what he can do best. So... Tell me what did you think about the shoot with Chad?!" I knew it I could not get away with no comments about the cover shoot for Z Magazine. " Nice concept I enjoyed it! Thanks for booking this shoot for me!"
Stacy " Hun you're welcome! What did you think of Chad. Isn't he a hottie?!" I mumble "Yeah, he's alright" "Alright! Jen, I was there remember... The pictures turned AMAZING! I'm sure the cover is gonna be..." "AMAZING?! " I smile in return." Thanks Stacy, let's hurry up. Oh you know what Timbaland called me. He was wondering if we needed a lift for the opening?! I told him yes. So... He's sending us a limo! Isn't that great?! " "Nice but remember I'm your manager so let me manage Your schedule. What time is the car coming?!" "10pm!" Johnny and his team are nearly finish.
Woaw, he really is the best. He's put some beaches waves into them and for the make up the Make up artist went for smoke eyes and nude lips. Perfect! Time to wear that dress. I choose to go sober meaning wearing a dress from the latest Balmain collection. Kaki enhance the colour of my dark skin. I know I'm gonna regret my shoes choice at the end of the party but I really want to put in those spike Louboutins. Gonna regret it but those area babies. A last glance at the mirror, it's on Chad. Let me show you what I'm about!
Oh, we're is my iPhone ?! We're out if my appartement.
Damn Timbo! He always spoils with nice gestures. Today, it's the huge limo...
The Fresh is the new spot that he has acquired. The new place every socialite needs to be seen. I know that because it's usually like that with him. I can stop thinking how much I'm blessed. Who'll have thought I'll be here, talking to celebrities and making friends with some of them. I was blessed!
Show time ! The door of the limousine is now wide open... Flashes all over my face! There are screaming my name... "Jennifer! Jennifer! This way, please! smile" I do as I'm asked. "Timbo!" He comes and greet me. Pictures on the red carpet with him, then he leads me inside. "You look stunning Jen! How're you doing?! Don't have much time... But please go to my table, I'll meet you in a bit" "Oh ok! See you then!" I was about to hit the table when my elbow was caught. I could not tell who it was but I could feel tickles all over my body. Just when I turn around to face the person who was pulling me backwards I see Him. Those grey eyes... Those full lips... "Hey! You didn't text me?! " yeah that's right I forgot. I could I have forget Him. "I'm sorry." " That's nothing! Do you want a drink?!" "Yes, I'll have champagne" I would need a drink if I have to talk to this cutie.
I glance at him while he's heeling the bartender for our drinks. He's wearing a suit, color midnight blue. The man can dress... His hair is brought backwards, I kind of like that it brings a edge to him. I'm staring at him. Stop it Jen!
"Here you are." "Thank you! So..."
"So, finish your drink a lets leave?!"
What the f***! He really wants to leave! I just arrive and he wants to leave. How are we going to leave this please without anyone and especially the paparazzi noticing that! " I'm going to pick up my car and meet you at the staff entry. Please don't think about it, just do it". "Ok see you in ten".

Chad POV~
I hurry up to the valet and ask for my car. I don't know why but the only thing that I can think of is to take her far away from this place. It's wasn't my initial plan. My plan was to talk chit chat with her and ask her out an other day but when I saw her... She was talking to Timberland. Smiling at him, he was whispering something to her ear, I felt. No time to analyze that.
I need to take her away and she's agreed to that.
No paparazzi at the horizon! Thank God! Don't freaking want to be busted with her in my car.
She's there... She's waiting for me...

Jennifer POV~
A BMW X6 with tinted windows sport just at my feet. It must be him. "Hop in." I enter the car. What am I doing. I bearly know this guy. Ok!I know him! He's the famous actor that all the teenage girls wish she could say he is hers. I've read a lot about him. He started his carrier at the age of 16 years. Thanks to his good look... Ok! Right he can act. He's very famous! He just finish a movie produced by Clint Eastwood. I really need to go and see that movie. I heard a lot of good critics on the blogs. He's talking to me... Focus.
"Jennifer?! Are you ok?!" "Yeah, yeah. Where are we going?! Also, why did you want me to leave the party?!" " I want to get to know you. In a club that won't be easy. So yes...""So what's the plan?!" "Drinks at my place?!" "Are you sure of that? I bearly know you? Don't you want to go to a bar?!" "No, I don't want the paparazzi to take pictures of us. Right now, there are mad crazy! I can't go anyway without them following me" it's true! I've seen a loads of people magazine where he was. The headlines were saying that he was with this or this beauty. They like following him! But why?! When I think about it, I guess it's obvious he's young, Hollywood actor and above all he's HOT! I guess we can go to his place. We enter a private parking. Don't ask me where he lives I couldn't tell cause for me New York is all the same. We enter the elevator... The penthouse, I would have guess. He needs his intimacy, don't he?!
"Do you want to have a drink?! I have water, juice, booze, champagne... Just name it. I've got it!" " Heu, I will have what you'll have." He serves me..."So what now?! Are you gonna make love to me ?!" Jezz Jen you really don't have no filter!