Chapter One

Come to Freddy Fazbear's Mega PizzaPlex where the show never ends.

Meet Freddy himself and his crew!
Freddy, Chica, Roxanne, and Montgomery!

Job applications now available.
Call xxx-xxx-xxxx.

-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-

A new place opened up recently. I heard the place is popular!! I don't get the chance to check out the place myself since I have work and I have to take care of my brother.

I mentioned brother and you must be confused. His name is Gregory! He's a sassy, yet cheerful, boy. He's younger than me so I make fun of him every once in awhile.

Anyway, it's a nice, peaceful day! It is currently... 11:56?! I have to get to work!!

"11:56 already?! I'm gonna be late!" I exclaim. I grab my jacket and keys before getting into the car.

I start the car and the engine roars. I then begin to drive.

-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-♪-

I arrive at work. My job is at a... Well, Starbucks.

I swiftly make my way towards the manager. "Sorry for being late, sir!" I quickly apologize. "This isn't the first time, L/n." My boss said. He sighs. "You can't keep being late! You have to be on time and get to work!! I have no choice but to fire you." My boss says with a slight tint of anger.

I stand in shock and disbelief. How am I gonna tell my little brother about this? My jaw drops slightly.

"Sir, please! I need this job!" I tell him. He slowly shakes his head and kicks me out.

I'm on the verge of tears.

"I'm sure there's a job hiring..." Heh, BOY, was I wrong!

Most of the places I went to weren't hiring!

I then decided to give up and go home.

I pull my car into the driveway before taking out the keys. I open the door and get out of my car.

"I should check the mail while I'm out here." I mumble.

I walk towards the mailbox. All of a sudden, a cold breeze passes by. It's December 16, after all. It's cold.

I open the mailbox, take out the mail, and shut the flap.

I rush inside since I was shivering.

Gregory runs downstairs with a... Figure?

"Who dares walk into my-! Oh- hi, Sis!" Gregory exclaims.

Gregory is holding a action figure. It looks like a bear with a top hat and a bowtie. It has blue patterns and some red. The bear is kinda good looking, not gonna lie.

"Hey Blue!" I say.

I act cheerful when I actually don't want my brother to be disappointed in me for losing my job.