Chapter Twelve

The Next Day..

Zonnique's Pov:

I Was In The Kitchen Eating Cereal and Watching Music Videos , and I Was Enjoying My Cereal and Very Excited To Be Hanging Out With August. Hopefully Today Is Gonna Be a Good Day. I Heard My Phone Vibrate and I Seen August Finally Texted Me.

Soo. He Wants To Go Out To Eat and To The Carnival.

I Took a Deep Breath and Put My Bowl In The Sink and Went To My Room , and Began Getting Ready . I Took a Shower , and Washed My Hair and Dried It and That Took 50 Mins , & I Went To My Walk In Closet and Picked Out My Favorite Pair Of Skinny Jeans , and Green Hoodie , and My Black Boots .

I Felt Cute... I Looked At My Hair and Liked it The Way It Was. It Was Very Curly, I Smiled and Began Putting On Makeup, and After That Long Ass Process, I Put On My Red Lipstick, and Grabbed My Bucket Hat That Matched My Hoodie , and Grabbed My Purse and Phone and Left The House .

I Got In My Car and It Was Cold Outside.. I Looked At My Phone and Called August.

"Yooo." August Said Sounding Like He Was Smoking

"I'm Finna Meet You At This Place , It Might Take Awhile Bc I Never Heard Of This Place.." Zonnique Said

"Aight Ma, Be Safe. Call Me When You're Outside." August Said

"K." Zonnique Blushed and Hung Up

August's Pov:

I Got Out My Bed , and Went To The Bathroom , and Brushed My Teeth , And Got In The Shower and Dried Myself Off , I Wrapped The Towel Around My Waist , and Walked To The Closet and Picked Out Some Jeans and My Black Hoodie and My Timbs , and Sprayed Some Cologne On Me , and Put On Some Deodorant , and Smiled .

I Went To The Lobby Of The Hotel and Seen My Security Guard , He Gave Me a Nod and I Waved and Sat On The Couch and Watched Some TV Show Until Nique Called Me . I Hope Zonnique Is Not  Hoe .

45 Mins Later , I Heard My Phone Go Off and It Was Zonnique .

"Hello?" August Said

"I'm Outside." Zonnique Said

"Aight," August Said and Hung Up

I Got Up From My Seat and Walked Outside and Seen a White Car , and Seen Zonnique Getting Out The Car , and Walking Towards Me . Is That Her Car?!

"Sorry, I Came Almost An Hour Late.." Zonnique Apologized "I Jus-"

"You Don't Have To Apologize." August Chuckled "Like You Said Before You Ain't Neva Heard Of Dis Place."

"Okay. What Are We Doing Today Besides Eating and Getting On Rides?" Zonnique Asked

"Shit, Whatever You Wanna Do Ma, I Just Wanna Get To Know You." August Said

"Okay," Zonnique Said With a Big Smile "August?"

"Zonnique?" August Said Confused

"What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment?" Zonnique Randomly Asked

"Ooo... Damn.." August Laughed "I Have Soo Many."

"The Time I Was On Stage and I Fell and Everybody Saw My Underwear.." August Laughed

"Awwww" Zonnique Said

'

"You're Really Scared Of Rollercoasters!?!" Zonnique Asked

"Hell Yeah," August Said

"Oh My..." Zonnique Said and Chuckled "C'mon and Ride Just One With Me!!"

"Ug-" August Was Cut Off

"Pleaaaasssssse." Zonnique Said Annoyingly

--------------------------------------------------------------

+3comments