A1C2

Act One Chapter 2

Sunday, April 6, 2042

4:57 pm

"...I have a date! I almost forgot! I do my normal morning routine, and rush around, trying to find some clothes to wear."

5:17 pm

"I ended up with an orange tank top, a cropped, black jacket, black jean shorts, and black ankle boots with orange laces. I grabbed my keys, phone, and bag, and rush out the house."

5:27 pm

"Luckily, the cafe was around the corner, so I got there with a few minutes to spare.

Walking inside the quaint building, I looked around for the tall, green haired guy. When i spotted him, i was shook. He was in a booth in the corner close to the door; His hair and eyes looked the same, but his face was more focused-neutral than slightly annoyed. He wore a black T-shirt with red lining (on v-collar, sleeves, and bottom), black bandages around on his arms from his biceps to his wrists, red fingerless gloves, a black and red flannel wrapped around his waist, ripped, black skinny jeans, red Timberlands with black laces, and a spiked black choker. He was writing in a black notebook with gold designs on the cover  with an expensive looking gold pen. As I looked closer, I saw a small button on the side of the pen (2). I was about 3 feet away when I saw him tense. He clicked the button on the side of the pen and a small knife popped out (3). He turned slightly to look at me, and didn't exactly relax, but he seemed less wary; He clicked the button again and it was like the knife was never there! He closed the notebook and put it in a black leather messenger bag by his feet, keeping the pen knife next to his phone on the table.

 He turned slightly to look at me, and didn't exactly relax, but he seemed less wary; He clicked the button again and it was like the knife was never there! He closed the notebook and put it in a black leather messenger bag by his feet, keeping th...

I sat down across from him and held out my hand

"Katsuki Bakugo, you?"

He stared at my hand for a moment before taking off a glove. Scars covered his fingers and the back of his hand, curling slightly onto his palm. He took my hand and shook it lightly. It was rough and his grip was strong.

"..Izuku Midoriya.", he said in a low tone. His voice was deep and smooth, and had an undertone I couldn't discern.

'Izuku Midoriya... Nice name.' "So, tell me about yourself."

He raised an eyebrow.

"Like your age, likes, dislikes, dreams, hobbies; Those kinda things.", I suggested.

Izuku nodded and shrugged.

"..I'm twenty one, I dislike a lot of things, I enjoy a good fight, I don't have any dreams, and I have a couple hobbies." He stated in a monotone.

"Like what?"...I'm curious by heart.

"..Reading, writing, working, playing games, boxing and fighting, drinking, and gambling.", Midoriya listed.

'Hm seems like an interesting guy.' "What do you work as? How long?"

"I've been a detective for about two years; And you?"

Oh yeah, I haven't said anything about myself. "I'm 16, a first year at U.A (4), I like sleeping, watching movies, and other things I cant remember. I don't like bullies, criminals-", Midoriya tensed slightly,"- and a few more things. My dream is to be the number 1 police officer after I graduate, and my hobbies are reading, sleeping, annoying people, starting arguments, gaming, and exercising. What's your sign? I'm an Aries."

"Taurus."

We talked for a while- well,I talked, Midoriya listened and directed the flow of the conversation.I looked at the clock and it was late.'8:42?! Since when?!' Fortunately, there were a couple minutes before sunset.

"I gotta go Midoriya, but you seem interesting and I want to get to know you better. You still have my number, right?-" He nodded,"-Then I'll text you when I get home and before class tomorrow. I have to get there by 7 am and leave at 6:15 pm."

I waved and hurriedly left so I wasn't walking in the dark.

-SLIGHT TIMESKIP-

When I got home, I wrote in my dia-journal. Its a journal not a diary. I wrote in my journal and changed Midoriya's contact name in my phone from "Unknown" to "Hot Guy Midoriya". Before I went to bed, I texted him.

I had a good time today. Let's do it again sometime. (9:32 pm)

A few seconds later, he replied.

Sure. (9:33 pm)

I made it longer this time! Im so proud of myself!

Anyway:

3. rpx /i/s /i/ mp /33168/ prod_7035031217? (ignore cap)

4. U.A is a police academy and you can still get ranked.

Constructive criticism is appreciated.

R&R!

Sayonara for now!