:] we're sorry

From across the hall, Draco watched Potter gather his belongings 📚 and head for the massive set of oak doors. Irritation flashed through him at the mere thought of the sound of his 🎶 mellow tones 🎶 caressing his ears once more. Draco leapt from his seat, earning curious glances 🤨 from his fellow Slytherins as he marched forward in pursuit of his creamy-skinned crush.
As he trailed at a safe distance from his Chosen One, Draco imagined vigorously clutching Potters voluptuous boonda 🍑. Except this time Potter wouldn't mind. In fact, one day, Draco thought, Potter will beg for me.
Potter appeared to have heard Draco's devious daydreams, either that or he could smell the juicy dominant pheromones dripping off him.
Draco almost moaned 😩when Harry's hips swung round to face him and he spoke,
"What is it this time Malfoy?" Harry practically sang at him, although irl it was more of an aggressive growl 🐺.
To give you an anal job so hard that you won't be able saunter around for a week...
"Am I not allowed to walk around this castle 🏰anymore Potter?" Draco spat, doing his best to conceal the evident lust that he had for his green-orbed rival.
"Hmmm," Harry quirked an eyebrow at Draco, who at this point could feel his custard launcher preparing to launch 🍆 💦.
But only into your mouth 👄 /anus 🍑/face 👨/ear holes 👂/nose 👃... Draco thought savagely.
It's now or never, Draco began to succumb to his hunger for Harry. 🤤
"Surely come with me for just five minutes into the spare potions classroom?" Draco asked, "We need to talk".
"I don't know how much I have to say to you, you  albino whorebag," Harry said curtly.
Little did Harry 'Massive Cock' Potter ⚡️ know, Draco had an aggressive degradation kink and almost came in everyone's face right then and there.
"Whatever, you'll come when you're ready," Draco said in a sorry attempt at seducing his cute little cumslut, and slinked off into the aforementioned spare classroom.
Inevitably, Harry's curiosity got the better of him and less than 37 seconds ⏰ passed before the two horny (but over 18 and perfectly legal) schoolboys we're alone together.

Authors note: this is where Angie wanted no one to say anything and draco to rip off Harry's pants and "go absolutely ham on his little bootyhole" but Adah disagreed, so there will be some talking first.

"Please," 🙏 was all Draco could say before Harry took the lead and flung Draco to the floor, pinning him there by the mouth while simultaneously rocking his hips back and forth along Draco's clothed member. This action ripped a desperate moan from Draco's vocal cords as the friction vibrated through the little white boy's body.
Draco was already bored with merely making out and dry humping 😑, so he flipped them both over and began hungrily ripping the clothes 👔 👖 👟 off Harry's body.
"Be gentle with me daddy Draco", Harry whimpered "my anus is yet to be stretched by such a beautifully packing papi such as yourself."
"You know an alpha as ferociously 😜 sexy as I am can't withhold the urge to impregnate your clenched sub backside" Draco whispered as he stroked the shaft of Harry's cum pistol 🔫, causing a sensual whine to emerge from Harry's luscious and juicy lips. Draco could practically hear Harry's hole moisten, screaming 😱 for Draco's King Kong Dong to rip him apart.
Without speaking, Draco lifted himself off Harry and allowed the hero to roll over and position himself properly for Draco's entrance. With his ass in the air, Harry began to finger 👆his own hole in preparation for what he desired would be arriving.
Draco impatiently released his monster from its cloth cage, flicking Harry's hand away and replacing it with his raw, throbbing, purple organ.
"Daddy..,,.,,,.," Harry begged, "Please don't enter me without lubrication or preparation, your poor puppy's hole can't handle that"
After hearing these words, Daddy 🐺 pondered his options. He wanted to hurt his sluts tight little hole, but he saw where the little puppy was coming from. Draco leaned down and licked 👅 Harry's booty hole from his ballsack to the tip of his anus, relishing in the taste of his now-no- longer-virgin prize.
After completing the taste test, Draco was starving for more. He lined himself up once again and violently thrust into depths of Harry's rectum 🍑🍆. The lightning scarred boy screamed as if his life would end via the entrance of Draco's 🐓, tightening his hole around him. The pressure of Harry's ringhole 💍 around Draco milked the cum from the large purple helmeted soldier of love. Draco felt all oxygen leave his body as his one dream was fulfilled, he felt he could die then and be happy.
Being filled to the brim with the warm liquidy substance, Harry too came onto the floor beneath him. With the exit of the blonde's joystick, Harry slumped into the puddle of cum. Practically bathing in its warmth 🔥.
Both boys gasped for air, as they both came to terms with their newfound hobby.

The end.