I have a Coma.

Lunch crept closer and closer. The bell rang and i practically teleported out of the room. Being alone, i usually went to the outside tables near the 800 building.

I leaned on the wall as i sat there. It was the usual skip lunch and sketch day. Like everyday. But, someone was approaching me slowly. I looked up at the shaggy-black-haired boy.

"Hi." he shyly said. Looking at him he seemed harmless. "You mind if i sit with you?" He asked

"Sure," i shrugged. "Kat...Kat pitt" i said holding my hand out.

"Christian coma," he spoke softly. I smiled as be shook my hand and held for a minute or two. I lightly chuckled as his hand retreated suddenly, and i went back to drawing.

"Why aren't you eating?" He suddenly asked.

"Huh, oh. I never have school lunch. Or most meats." i shrugged and continued sketching as something hit the back of my sketchbook lightly.

I looked at the bright orange fruit and smiled. "Thanks?."he laughed as i picked it up and shredded the peel. Shoving a peice in my mouth i closed my eyes in delight. "Mmm."

"See. Its not all bad," he remarked at me. I smiled with the orange and made us both laugh. Out of the corner of my eye i saw the last person i wanted to see.

"KAT!" Christian and i both jumped as Brett shouted my name.

"Do you know him?" Christian asked

"I wish i didnt." i answered moving slightly closer.

Brett approached the table and slapped his tray down. "Whos your new boyfriend? Pus finally got hitched?!" He laughed as his boys picked christian from the table.

"HEY." he yelled and i covered my mouth.

"Put him down Alex!" I pleaded pulling his jacket sleeve. "Please..."

Alex turned towards me and pushed me towards Brett. I gasped as i fell back. Right into him.

"Awww pus wants her boyfriend back, how cute." he dropped christian and i tried to go towards him. My jacket collar had been caught by Brett.
I cursed. brett turned away and i slipped out of my jacket taking christians hand and running with ny sketchbook.

"ALEX AFTER HER!" He shoute as a group of kids watched christian and i run by.

We resched the abandoned part of the gym and i let go of christian. Seeing a bruise forming on his arm i sat on the floor against the bleacher my hands ove my face with my head between my knees.

"Im so, so sorry." i cried

"Its not your fault." he sat next to me. He leaned slighty against me and tried to help "who is that guy?"

"Brett," i sniffed looking up somewhat "my, personall, bully." i sighed "im sorry he attacked you."

"He didnt attack me. He just, uh, yeah" he sighed "picked me up...." leaning back we both heard Alex walk into the gym slightly aggitated.

"I hate working for brett." he said exasperated. I looked at christian shocked and scooted closer to the wall. He followed my lead as i slowly stood up.

"Shh" we opened the back doors just as alex started talking again and slipped out.

I sighed in relief as we escaped silently.

As the door closed we heard him start to walk towards the door. We started running. All the way to my 'base'. I had made a little tree house with my dad when I was younger. Before he passed away.

I opened a hatch that had been covered by thick moss and leaves.

"I don't know the last time I've been in here. My dad and i built this." I smiled at the memories

........,.......,........................,...........................

"Daddy, daddy, help me with this." i smiled as we nailed the last piece of wood down.

"There, princess." he smiled as we admired our brilliante work. "Its beautiful. just like my two favorite girls." He opened the hatch to see a picture of me, mom, and dad. He wiped a tear from his crystal blue eyes.

"I miss mommy, where is she." the little version of me asked.

"Somewhere better," he replied picking me up and brushing my dark blonde hair out of my face.
.....................................................................

Christian was sitting next to me by the door. He had fallen asleep, as much as I would like to. I couldn't.

"Sleep well christian, we still have school tomorrow." she sighed and tried to get comfortable. There was a small stack of covers. She used one to cover Christian.

'He seemed to peaceful with his black hair. Grey beanie and doll like features. Perfect.' She though to herself.

After gawking at his appearance she moved on and grabbed another blacker for herself.

Later she had fallen asleep after making sure the hatch was covered and closed. An that no one had followed them. Or so she thought.....