Chapter 5

Storms POV:
While Tengen was explaining to the other three what to do he gave each of them outfits that looked like what the girls were wearing. "Why do we have to wear these?" Zenitsu said not amused one bit. "Well since you guys have to infiltrate all three of these houses you guys need to wear the same things the girls wear and look like one or else they think it's fishy." Tengen said getting ready himself. "Hey, uh Tengen Why don't I have to wear what the other three are wearing?" I asked as they were getting ready. "Well you and I are going to wait for info while they get the information for us." Tengen said as he took his mark off. "Also here wear this because you stand out too much." Tengen said giving me a blue and white colored kimono. "Oh thanks!" I said struggling to put it on. 'I've never done this before' I thought while Inosuke looked at me with a confused look. "This is how you put it on, you were doing it wrong." Inosuke said while helping me put the kimono on over the demon slayer core uniform. I nodded while Tengen spoke up. "Alright we should head out. Everyone have their swords hidden?" "Yeah we do" Tanjiro said as we were walking out of the place we were staying at. As we headed to the first place that's when Tanjiro was excepted, Then before we could go to the next one people were crowded around to watch some kind of parade like? I didn't really know but as Inosuke's instincts are he was crouched down picking his ear while watching what was going on while a lady came over to us. "Is it alright for me to take this young lady?" The women said. "Sure! Thank you!" Tengen said while he turned around and looked at Zenitsu.
Zenitsu's POV:
'Shit! I was the one leftover!' I thought while Uzui was giving me a death glare. When we arrived at the last house the only reason why I was excepted was because of Uzui's looks. So now it's only Tengen and Storm left to actually figure out where this demon is. My job is to just find his damn wife, and he's making us do the dirty work for nothing! Whatever I hope this will be over soon.
Storm's POV:
While me and tengen walked into the wisteria house I kinda felt bad that he had to deal with me. "Hey Tengen" I said while looking at him. "Yeah?" He asked. "I'm sorry that you have to deal with me." I said while we at on the floor with comfy clothes on. "What! No I don't care about looking after you, you aren't a bother and I will protect you." He said with a prideful tone. "Actually I have a surprise for you." He said as he pulled something out from the box. "This used to be Rengoku's and we wanted to give it to you so you had a part of you with him at all times." Tengen said with a sad smile on his face. I started tearing up while having the cape in my hands. "T-Thank you, I can't thank you enough for this." I said as tears rolled down my cheeks. "No problem kid lets go to bed now so maybe we can get some info tomorrow." Tengen said while we set up our beds. "Alright, night Tengen." I said as I put the cover over me, "Night kid." He said while dozing off to sleep.