Lalo's Reign

TW: harsh language
3rd person POV
"Are you questioning me?!" A furious voice thundered. "No sir." A timid voice spoke. "But we've been crunching numbers and-"  "I don't care what you have to do!" Lalo impatiently interrupted. "Yes sir." Anxious to avoid testing Lalo's patients The anxious man scattered out of the office. " JESUS! Everyone is so useless!" Lalo shouted out of anger.

  "Wow poor, Avrey." Zack empathized for the poor man who just felt Lalo's wrath. Zack had heard the entire conversation from outside Lalo's office. Their base was set up more like an office. For convenience mostly. "I know right, Too bad this is Lalo in a good mood." Rocco, Zack's best friend, Agreed. He was ever present next to Zack's side.

  "He needs a serious attitude adjustment." Zack Remarked. "Yeah he's always throwing tantrums." Rocco joked nudging Zack. "Hah yeah." The rest of the day went fairly smooth as everyone tried to stay out of Lalo's way. The main project right now was transporting a large amount of crystal meth, but there are some complications with the process and everyone was on pins and needles trying to to keep Lalo happy. So far it had worked, .yes this was Lalo the happiest they've seen him.

Zack drove home thinking about his and Roccos's conversation earlier that day. "Lalo needed to stop being so whiny." Zack mumbles stopping at a red light. He'd usually only complain about his boss after the day was done unlike today. Later he had got to his large yet comfortable home, His "work" payed expectingly well. Zack decided to go to the internet for answers on how to fix his bosses attitude. He scrolled until he found an option that caught his eye. Zack knew he could make this plan work.

  The next day Zack consulted Rocco about his plan. "You really think you could make this work?" Rocco asked "Without a doubt!" Zack responded. Over the the next  week the two worked to prepare for action until the day finally came. That night in the office Zack was working on the transport plan or at least that was what Lalo thought. Tonight was perfect for carrying out Zack's plan, He and Lalo where alone. Zack took a deep breath before approaching Lalo's office. He knocked then entered. "Sir?" He approached assertively. "WHAT!" Lalo roared look at his desk. Zack slowly got closer and pulled the injection he had hidden behind his back. "Did you need something!" Lalo spat. "Actually I did sir." Zack said stabbing the injection into Lalo's arm. He gasped in shock. "Nigh-Nigh sweet baby." Zack hushed in a slightly patronizing manner.

•••••DUN DUN CLIFFHANGER! This chapter was a bit rushed because I really wanted to cut to the chase in this story. but hopefully you enjoyed regardless 🙂💕