Baby's bath time

"Lalo are you hungry?" Zack asked bouncing me more. I didn't feel like eating. I was so confused about all these new emotions. For the longest time all I knew was anger, But I just felt numb. "No." I  duly slurred. "C'mon little star you have to eat something." He said petting my hair. I just laid my head on his shoulder. I could feel how strong his shoulder was.

"How about a bath, baby?" Zack persuaded. I didn't say anything. I don't have the strength. "Alright, you lay down in your crib while I get it ready." Zack whispered calmly. As he set me down I let out a cry. "I'll be right back, sweetheart." He promised. As he left I continued thinking. Yesterday morning I woke up one the most powerful gang leaders. This morning I woke up as about bratty sniveling baby who needed Zack. What the hell is happening to me!? I want to resist this but I also want Zack to just hold me.

      A few minutes later Zack returned. For a moment he stood over the crib and looked at me a gleam in his eyes before picking me up. "C'mere babes, time for your bath!" He said tickling my sides. "N-no!" I tried to say gasping for air in between laughing and snorting. While I was laughing my deer fell out! "Alright I'll stop." Zack chuckles to himself leaning down down to pick up my deer pacifier. "Wan!" (Want) I screech reaching out for it. "Baby, I have to wash it off, I don't any yucky germs making you sick." Da-Zack explains. Why do I keep wanting to call him daddy!?

     When we entered the bathroom it smelled like strawberries. I love strawberries! I saw the water was slightly tinted pink. Zack started unbuttoning the onesie. I began wriggling, there was no way in hell he was seeing me naked again! Zack held his ground though and eventually got it off so I just in the diaper. He began untapping the diaper. I tried to hold it in place, Zack just sighed and said "Little star, I have to take your diapee off so you can have your bath and go to beddy byes. Your overtired so your all fussy." I guess that made sense.... No! I'm not going to let him reason with me! Well I was thinking he undid the tapes of the diaper. Zack took it off then threw it in the bin. I had enough strength to cover myself. I felt my face blaze again. This was humiliating!

     Zack lowered me into the strawberry scented water. The water was so warm on my skin it was just the right temperature. I felt my tension fade and be replaced with a long lost sense of peace. This felt so sooooooo good. Was I... actually happy? Why was l feeling so light and carefree? I felt somewhat innocent. But I'm not. I'm not any of those things. Am l? I wanted to splash and play with the water but that's so babyish! What's happening?! "Look baby! It's a ducky! Quack quack." Zack beamed handing me a small bright blue rubber duck. I set him in the water and watching him float. He needed a proper name so I decided that Berry was the best way to go. Y'know like blueberry. He was so cool just floating. Zack got a soft wash cloth and put baby soap that smelled like vanilla on it. Then he started washing my arm and sholder. I actually didn't mind? Huh wierd, actually I didn't care about much other than berry. My head felt fuzzy and light. I felt really small.

Zack was washing my back when Berry looked lonely. "More?" I asked pointing to Berry. "You want more duckies?" Zack asked looking up at me. I nodded.

   Zack left the side of the tub. He opened a cabinet under the sink. Then rummaged for a bit before letting out a triumphant "aha!". "Here you go, love." He said handing me a red duck and a yellow duck. I let them float in the water with Berry. I clapped my hands and let out a squeal. I looked up when I heard Zack chuckle. I realized what I had just done and blushed hard. I looked down, ashamed. "No no oh honey don't worry, I think your an adorable baby." Zack reassured gently scrubbing my chest.

   Zack poured a pitcher of water over my head to wet my hair. He squeezed some shampoo onto my hair then kneaded it in. I hadn't received this much attention in so long, it was different but good different. I don't know why I was so okay with this. I was an adult man who was the leader of one of the most powerful and feared latino mafias. But right now I was being washed like a baby by his father. But Zack isn't my dad! I shouldn't want to submit to him and be a baby! "Lean your head back a bit mi amor." Zack asked. I willingly complied. He rinsed out the shampoo. "Good job." Zack praised. "Alright, time to get out." Zack said. I grabbed my ducks as Zack pulled me out of the tub.

"Silly baby. You have to leave your duckies in the bathroom." I Zack said tousling my wet shaggy curls. "No! Mine!" I yelled dangerously close to his ear. I held them close to my chest. I had named the other two sunny and tulip. Tulip's were Mami's favorite flower...

     "Okay, okay you can take them to bed just this once." Zack groaned. "I just can't say no to that cute little face." He said playfully kissing me on the forehead. I laughed and wiped it off. Zack made an over exaggerated gasp. "Oh you don't want daddy's kisses? Fine." Zack pretend to sniffle a bit. I felt a kinda bad. I hugged daddy a bit tighter. That's right I said daddy. My heart was bursting with a new feeling. " There's my good baby." Zack said cradling me close.