Jealousy

─────────────────────────

Also they live separately they don't live together

─────────────────────────
┃𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 🄾𝗳 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄┃

As Shoyo was chatting with Bokuto Atsumu then approached them ❛❛Shoyo-kun, You played well earlier!❜❜ Atsumu complimented Shoyo as he kinda blushed from the compliment. ❛❛R-Really? I don't think so❜❜ Shoyo spoke denying it ❛❛It's true Hinata! Even Akaashi thinks so!❜❜ Bokuto joined the convo as Atsumu and Bokuto kept bursting Shoyo with compliments ❛❛Shoyo-kun, Even MY stupid brother thinks you're cool❜❜ For the rest of the day Atsumu clung into Shoyo like a fan girl meeting their idol crush for the very first time making one certain 2nd year jealous.

The whole day finished as Atsumu was still with Shoyo holding his hands ❛❛Shoyo-kun how about a date with me Tomorrow or whenever you're free?❜❜ Atsumu asked Shoyo was frozen in place as he got dragged away by Sakusa leaving the rest of their teammates processing what happened. Sakusa shoved Hinata in the backseat as Shoyo was nervous and kept quiet. The car stopped and Sakusa turned the engine off and took the key he opened the door and took Shoyo's arm and took him to his apartment. Shoyo was inside looking around until a pair of hands appeared around his waist. He looked behind him to see Sakusa. ❛❛I don't like the way Miya clung to you.❜❜ Sakusa whispered Shoyo blush and placed his hands on the older's arms.

Sakusa carried Shoyo to his bed and wrapped his hands around the youngers. ❛❛S-Sakusa-san..❜❜ ❛❛Can we stay like this for a few minutes..?❜❜ Sakusa whispered as Shoyo just took a deep breathe and nodded. A few minutes passed and Shoyo found himself cuddling with Sakusa. Sakusa finally let go of the younger and changed into more comfortable clothes as he gave Shoyo clothes to let him change. He went to the bathroom and came back to see Sakusa waiting for him in the bed. He sat on the edge as Sakusa wrapped his hands around him and pulled him in the bed. ❛❛Shoyo..❜❜ Sakusa spoke ❛❛H-Hai?❜❜ Shoyo answered ❛❛I-I've been meaning to tell you this.❜❜ Sakusa was hesitant to tell Shoyo but he took a deep breathe. ❛❛I love you Hinata Shoyo please allow me to date or court you.❜❜ Sakusa spoke as Shoyo turned red and blushed ❛❛S-sure!❜❜ Shoyo spoke still blushing.

Sakusa kinda blushed in happiness as he cuddled closer to Shoyo in joy. ❛❛C-can you stay over?❜❜ Shoyo nodded as he liked the feeling of warmth and love in him. He liked every second with cuddling with Sakusa and he didn't wanted it to end. They both fell into deep slumber as both were till wrapped around in each other's arms.

●●●

As they both came to practice not wanting to announce it yet since Sakusa is shy boy and Shoyo is also nervous about it. ❛❛Omi-Omi! Do you wanna hangout tomorrow?❜❜ Shoyo asked as Sakusa nodded. Shoyo smiled brightly as he continued to practice with Atsumu. Both were very excited and nervous. So, Shoyo asked advice for Kiyoko, Yachi, Saeko, and his little sister Natsu. While Kiyoomi asked his mom and big sister.

●●●

Both were getting ready for their 'hangout'. Sakusa was gonna pick up Shoyo using his mom's car. Kiyoko, Yachi, Saeko, Natsu were fan girling as they continued to get Shoyo ready. They also wanted to py on them but Shoyo scolded them and he wanted to be just him and Kiyoomi which made the girls do a thumbs up. They heard the doorbell ring as Shoyo panicked while the girl helped him calm down. They successfully relaxed him as he nervously opened the door as the girl hid they made sure to take care of Shoyo's apartment for a while. It revealed Sakusa wearing a black shirt with black pants and a light grey overcoat and a mask two to be exact.

❛❛Let's?❜❜ ❛❛Let's!❜❜ Shoyo placed his hand on Kiyoomi's palm as they interlocked both their fingers and walked to Kiyoomi's Mom car. Kiyoomi kept his eyes on the road while stealing some side glances at his date who is a goddess. They arrived at the restaurant and Kiyoomi opened the door for Shoyo. They walked in as the waitress led them to the reserved table. Kiyoomi pulled out the chair for Shoyo as Shoyo thanked him. He sat down as the waiter gave them both menus. They finally decided to pick what they were interested. As both chatted for a while and asked each other questions from time to time.

The waiter came back with their order and left. They both said 'Itadakimasu' as they started eating. ❛❛Omi thanks for taking me out even though I was the one who asked to hang out that turned into a date..❜❜ Shoyo blushed as Kiyoomi softly smiled at him as Shoyo blushed even more seeing Kiyoomi smile for the first time his heart started beating more faster. They both finished eating as Kiyoomi paid for everything. Shoyo saw a store that perked his interest. ❛❛Omi!!! Can we go to that store!? Please, Please, Please!!!!❜❜ Shoyo pleaded as Kiyoomi nodded Shoyo smiled brightly as he took the older male's hand and dragged him inside the store.

Shoyo was smiling from ear to ear making Kiyoomi smile and blush at the ginger. Shoyo picked out a shiba inu stuff animal as Kiyoomi offered to pay for it after arguing on who would pay Shoyo sighed in defeat as Kiyoomi's gave the cashier the Yens. ❛❛You really didn't have to do that Omi!❜❜ Shoyo spoke feeling bad ❛❛Please Shoyo I insisted and don't feel bad. Seeing you happy is enough to repay me.❜❜ Kiyoomi spoke as Shoyo blushed deeply and stuffed his face in the plushie. Kiyoomi hugged Shoyo as he kissed the ginger's forehead.

●●●

︎As the months go by with Kiyoomi and Shoyo going on dates from time to time. Kiyoomi was no longer courting Shoyo as they were official on the 5th date. They were now living together and they talked about finally telling their teammates.

They went to practice together as they were ready to announce the news ❛❛Oi. Me and Shoyo has an announcement.❜❜ Kiyoomi spoke coldy as Shoyo secretly held his hand. ❛❛Huh? What is it Omi?❜❜ Bokuto asked. Everyone was confused obviously. ❛❛Me and Shoyo are dating.❜❜ Kiyoomi spoke. As everyone's eyes widen in shock ❛❛HUUUUUUH!?❜❜ Everyone yelled ❛❛Shoyo-kun did he force you?❜❜ ❛❛I. Courted. Him. Before. Dating. Him. MIYA. And it was with consent.❜❜ ❛❛Yeah, Even over little things that im not or our relationship isn't involved in he always ask for permission.❜❜ ❛❛Wait, How long now?❜❜ ❛❛6 Months.❜❜ ❛❛Heart been broke so many times I-I-I don't know what to believe~❜❜ ❛❛Congrats!❜❜ ❛❛Best wishes~❜❜ ❛❛Hope you guys have a good relationship!❜❜

─────────────────────────
Sorry if it sucked Im not very good at writing fluff 😍