chapter 1

Isabella pov

I am going to the cullens home. When i arrive Carlisle opens the door for me. ''Carlisle, do you mind if I call a family meeting? I have something to tell.'' I ask. ''Of course not, I am fine with it.'' he replied. '' Thanks, it means alot to me!'' When i walk in the dining room everyone is already there. ''What i have to tell is not good.'' i said. ''What is it you know you can tell us everything.'' Fuckward replied. ''Ok, i want everyone to listen and not interrupt please.'' I heard a couple yeah's '' Edward cheated on me,Alice cheated on Jasper, Rosalie cheated on Emmet and Esme cheated on Carlisle'' There was a silence. Till Rosalie breaks them. '' What!!!!!!!!!!! how do you know that, what makes you think that???????'' '' You admit it then??????'' Emmet said with a broken voice.

''Alice is it true????'' Jasper ask. ''It isn't true, we never did that!!!!'' Alice replied. ''Oh no, what's this then?'' i said while i trow pictures of Alice and Edward, Edward and Esme, Rosalie and Mike. Jasper saw them and stood up and got to his room. Emmet does the same. But before that he said.''I can't believe i fell for you trics'' ''Emmy bear, i can explain'' ''no, go explain by Mike'' and he's gone. Rosalie glared at me and says in a cold tone''I swear I am gonna make your life hell!!!!!!!! You took my Emmet away from me.'' and she walked out the door with a evil glare.

''I'm sorry but i thougt you just had to now, i leave now. Edward don't think you are welcome any longer at my house. It's over for good! '' and then i left.