Costume

Tony decided to do a costume party, Thor was quite happy, he was dressed as Mjolnir.

Nat was dressing as a black cat, cause she loves black, Loki was gonna dress as a tree, I don't know why though.

Clint's gonna dress as a poptart, chocolate flavour cause its his favourite, Bruce is a burger, Tony is Iron Man, he just wants to show off himself. Steve didn't know what to dress as so he currently in a matching outfit with Bucky, its cute.

 Steve didn't know what to dress as so he currently in a matching outfit with Bucky, its cute

Bucky doesn't need a wig 'cause he already have a long beautiful hair. Wanda was red m&m and Vision was a whip cream. Sam was just a hotdog.

The party has already started, the room was filled with music, people talking and etc.

Thor was dancing until....
A young girl, maybe a 12 year old girl was dressed a poptart, strawberry flavoured one. Thor rushed near to her, put her on his shoulder and started to run away with her. Loki saw this and ran after them.

''THOR YOU OAF! PUT HER DOWN!!'' Loki shouted, getting the attention of the Avengers, Tony saw it ''OH MY GOD'' He shouted and join the chase, ''What the hell?!'' Honestly Sam was shocked. ''AY! Wanda use ya magic!'' Sam got the attention of Wanda, she put the girl down from Thor's, by her magic.

Natasha went to Thor and smack him, ''Thor, are you mad? She just a child!'' Nat said ''But she's a poptart'' Nat sigh.

The girl was giggling, she enjoyed when Thor carried her. ''Don't scold him, can I play with Thor?'' She gave the cutest puppy eye, Nat somehow couldn't resist it and let her play with Thor.

Now they're 'enjoying' the party again.

Thank you TheStrangeOne5 for suggesting it! I know it's not exactly the same as you said.