1. The Beginning

❋-~❋-~❋-~❋-~❋-~❋-~❋-~

Jim/Blinky POV:

"Gather around and allow me to tell you the story of stories, the final adventure, the tale of it all"

"It begins, like all great stories do, a long, long time ago..."

"...as a war between mankind and magic raged"

"A conflict between humans, allied with good-hearted, peace-seeking trolls, and the relentless evil trolls who would see them destroyed"

"The mightiest wizard of all, Merlin Ambrosius, and his partner in magic Laylah Miller, sought to maintain the balance by forging a powerful weapon, the Trollhunter Amulet."

"Millennia passed, and Trollkind settled in the shadows, beneath the human world, in the quiet hamlet of Arcadia Oaks"

"In this very land, the Trollhunter, Kanjigar, was felled in battle by an evil troll"

"And for the first time since its creation, Merlin's amulet called to a human"

"At first glance, an unremarkable one"

"My name is James Lake, Jr"

"It's not easy being the Trollhunter. It's even harder being the first human Trollhunter. Fortunately, I had my friends to help. Friends from Arcadia"

"And a little further away..."

"Uh, heh, when I said friends, I might have been exaggerating"

"Creep...Slayerz"

"Although we saved Arcadia and the world numerous times..."

"The Trollhunter could not save himself..."

"Tragically, Master Jim was felled by dark magic"

"The Trollhunter Amulet was destroyed"

"Malevolent wizards known as the Arcane Order saw to that"

"Then, much to everyone's surprise, one of the Arcane Order turned to the side of good"

"The other two are on the hunt for her"

"Not only to find out that the order is not after their own kind, but another..."

"Laylah Miller, the magic partner of the most famous wizard of all time"

"Turns out that Laylah possess the magic of an angel and a demon...."

"In order to open the genesis seals, the order needs an angel and a demon's presence"

"You see, they wanna use something called the Genesis Seals to..."

"Well, I don't know what the seals do, but you gotta figure it's bad"

"The point is, the world has never been in greater danger, or needed the Trollhunter more"

"But without the Amulet, am I still the Trollhunter?"

❋-~❋-~❋-~❋-~❋-~❋-~❋-~❋-~❋-~❋-~❋-~❋-~❋-~❋-~

Douxie POV:

"This train is scheduled for maintenance"

"The next train will be arriving shortly"

The woman over the PTA spoke as the train went past station 5

Nari was sitting next to me humming away as her magic circled around her flower. My foot raised up and down as it moved Archie's bird cage side to side.