Chapter 2

A/n just wanted to clear something this is for when someone thinks and you know "this is for someone speaking"

Y/N POV
  It was a little bit before dinner time and i was resting in tha castles library. I was reading one of my favourite books. It spoke about the achievements of my mother, i always liked it as it was telling the time she passed in her training years, the battles she fought and overall the struggles she surpassed.

  As i was reading a knock on the grand old doors disturbed the peace of the room, Lisa opened the doors looking quite tired trying to catch her breath.

"What's the matter Lisa? Are you alright?" I asked her " Yes my Queen i am fine but king Phillza and his sons have arrived at the kingdom and are coming here. I was just ordered to inform you from miss Nihachu so you could get ready." "Thank you for informing me Lisa." She bowed and exited the room leaving me once again in the peace of the place. Time to get ready i suppose. I am still not sure as to what the king might want but i don't expect something bad. I headed towards my bedroom to change and get ready for their arrival they should be here in about an hour so i do have time. I chose my dress

 I chose my dress

  I started heading to the front gate to wait for their arrival  and along with me came Niki

  I started heading to the front gate to wait for their arrival  and along with me came Niki.  After maybe twenty minutes their carriage arrived.

  First stepped out king Phillza, he was wearing a green kimono and a cape of the same colour coated with white fur and a green and white striped bucket hat. Then a tall man with pink hair exited he was wearing black pants and a button up white dress shirt, his face was covered by a powerful looking bone mask and his head was bearing a beautiful crown he also wore a beautiful long red cape. Afterwards another tall figure emerged, he was dressed very differently from his father and brother wearing only a beanie that hid his brown hair, a plain yellow sweater some knee high black boots and brown trousers. Lastly a younger boy appeared, he was most likely the youngest of his children. The blond boy like his previous brother was simply dressed in a dark red sweater  dark blue trousers and a simple pair of black shoes.

  After they all excited I started to approach them and king Phillza came forward to greet me. " Greetings Qu-" But before he could say another word the younger prince interrupted his father "AY WOMAN WHO ARE YOU??! DAD I THOUGHT YOU SAID WE WERE GOING TO MEET SOMEONE IMPORTANT NOT SOME PRINCESS!?"  Oh my god what a loud kid he is... I think i lost my hearing from one ear..  As he yelled those words i am almost sure i saw all three men see what afterlife looked like from the way they all became as white as freshly washed sheets and snapped their heads towards him. " TOMMY WATCH YOUR MOUTH!" The tall brown haired boy yelled at him giving him a smack on the head.  So his name is Tommy. "OI WILBUR WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!?" And he is Wilbur "She is just a woman." I was amused by his words but also from all the death glances he was receiving from not only his family but also guards nearby and surely Niki was giving him one too ,but of course, he was oblivious to it. He then turned to me " Oi woman who are you anyways and why are you here?" Oh my, I think it's my time to shine "Well, prince Tommy, I am just Y/N L/N only child of King Valen and Queen Fallon, also known as the current ruler of Azara the kingdom that you are in right now."  I was really satisfied by my words and with a blank face on the outside but with a big grin in the inside i watched as the prince became more whiter than the snow that fell in winter. "I- wha the.. oh my. HEH?!HAHA EYYY WOMAN- I MEAN YOUR HIGHNESSSS Heheee you know i was just joking hehh..... DAAAAAD I AM NOT READY TO DIE!" I wanted to just burst to a fit of laughter but i wanted to take it just a little further as none of his family was interrupting this conversation of ours.

  Without breaking my straight face i continued to speak once again. "King Phillza and princes of Veri please follow me, i will bring you to your rooms"  Without another word i turned around and went towards their rooms but as I was walking  I heard some comments from price Tommy the first one was something like "Isn't this a job for the maids?" And prince Wilbur or king Philza would respond to him or shush him down "Tommy we should be honoured that a queen is showing us our rooms!" Answered Wilbur to him. "She is pretty dang scary." He said thinking i couldn't hear "Tommy don't you think you have said enough? You would be lucky if she doesn't want us to punish you for disrespecting her." Added the king to his comment. "Hey Techno, you will protect me if she tries to kill me right??" "I don't know if you are worthy of my protection after that Theseus." Techno? That must be the pink haired one. "Here are your rooms. You can choose which one you want but they are all pretty much the same. A maid will come to inform you when dinner is ready and they will bring you your belongings after you select your rooms. I hope you will do me the honor of dinning with me"
  As I said those words I caught prince Tommy looking at me from behind prince Wilbur with eyes full of curiosity and maybe a little bit of fear. Guess I may have traumatized a child today. Oh well I will talk to him at dinner...if he comes.

(Hello and thank you for reading so i just wanted to ask you guys for maybe colours that you want for dresses and all cause ik I didn't have that many options. Also cause of school and because i don't have a script for this it will sometimes take time for me to upload. Anyways hope you enjoyed and see ya in another chapter.)